Feeling a bit sick

Eat at least 2 cloves per day, raw.

:astonished:

Throw 2 potato waffles in the toaster. Dice up 2 cloves of garlic nice and fine or use a crusher.

Mash the whole lot up together with the waffles and throw a good sprinkle of tumeric in there also.

Consume.

5 Likes

I’ve given that a like… probably only the third one in a week. Well done.

Poor princess

What’s your beef with antibiotics, bro?

I think we have an over reliance on them, pal and as a result bugs and viruses etc. etc are mutating and adapting making them stronger and more fucked up… Our bodies are wonderful things and highly evolved to fight nearly all illnesses but we are weakening them with antibiotics … Now, in certain situations you take them, but we have adapted a mentality of just prescribing medication willy-nilly and it’s wrong on a number of fronts.

The fact that it’s taking me a number of weeks to shake this off tells me that I am out of sync - I don’t want to be reliant on poison - I will make my body win and restore balance.

9 Likes

I’m the same i never take medicine or antibiotics unless i’m in the utter pits. You’d only be weakening yourself taking them, making yourself soft.

4 Likes

:clap:

If only more people (and doctors) thought like this.

there’s nothing wrong with aspirin or paracetamol … it’s anti-biotics you need to be weary of.

What’s wrong with you anyway @ChocolateMice? Is it bed sores? You just need to spend much less time in the leaba.

3 Likes

I only sleep 6 hrs a night, mate. It’s some kind of chest infection - it’s doing the rounds apparently… I don’t get sick pay either so i haven’t taken anytime off when a day or two in bed probably would have helped the cause… it’s just the duration of it that’s pissing me off rather than the symptoms.

Step away from your computer for 30 minutes and go for a walk

Paracetamol is to be completely avoided.

what do you do the rest of the time? you must be savage bored doing nothing constructive all day

:rollseyes:

Says the man posting up pictures of his food every hour

2 Likes

I have a days work done by the time you get out of bed to sign on

5 Likes

Chaps like @ChocolateMice have a lot of forms to fill out every week.

1 Like

The scary thing is there hasn’t been a new antibiotic developed in the last 30 years. Massive resistance being built up in the current batch of bacteria.

30 years???