Ferdinand, Noble, Nolan and O'Hara

[QUOTE=“His Holiness Da Dalai Lama, post: 930372, member: 1503”]Read the article for fuxake.

Davies’ primary reason is that he feels no connection with Ireland and wants to represent his native England, yet he also pointed to his chequered relationship with Martin O’Neill and recent comments made by Roy Keane in his guise as an ITV pundit.[/QUOTE]

I only referred to the quote louie chewie made in which he said:

I didn’t read the article, i haven’t got that much time on my hands believe it or not. I assumed wrongfully that the above poster would be able to give an accurate description of the article he read about Davies views regarding playing for Ireland.

[QUOTE=“Tess Tickle, post: 930399, member: 2269”]I only referred to the quote louie chewie made in which he said:

I didn’t read the article, i haven’t got that much time on my hands believe it or not. I assumed wrongfully that the above poster would be able to give an accurate description of the article he read about Davies views regarding playing for Ireland.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you should get your facts right in the first place so

West Ham United midfielder Mark Noble is set to make himself available to the Republic of Ireland, according to reports in the Daily Mail this morning.
The former England Under-21 international missed out on a call-up to an experiemental squad chosen by Roy Hodgson this week, with uncapped midfielders Jack Colback and Fabian Delph included.
The 27-year-old has reportedly turned his attention to Ireland and could be available for the Euro 2016 qualification game against Germany in Gelsenkirchen on 14 October if a passport is fast tracked.
Noble is eligible for Ireland through his Cork-born grandparents.
Shay Given has been strongly linked with a recall to the squad for the clashes with Oman and Georgia next month.
Robbie Keane is rated doubtful after missing LA Galaxy’s clash with DC United because of injury.
“Robbie is day to day now,” said Bruce Arena, manager of Galaxy.
“He might be available on Sunday (against Chivas). It was from the last game so hopefully he will be ready to go on Sunday but I am not announcing any medical updates.”

He can go and shite.

This is what happened when you put two quislings over the team

O’Kneel, and Queen, are taking us global
There’s no one as Irish as West Ham’s Mark Noble
The reaction, in Ireland, could be like Chernobyl
Hand a nice pint of Guinness to the cockney Mark Noble

[QUOTE=“chewy louie, post: 1008184, member: 1137”]West Ham United midfielder Mark Noble is set to make himself available to the Republic of Ireland, according to reports in the Daily Mail this morning.
The former England Under-21 international missed out on a call-up to an experiemental squad chosen by Roy Hodgson this week, with uncapped midfielders Jack Colback and Fabian Delph included.
The 27-year-old has reportedly turned his attention to Ireland and could be available for the Euro 2016 qualification game against Germany in Gelsenkirchen on 14 October if a passport is fast tracked.
Shay Given has been strongly linked with a recall to the squad for the clashes with Oman and Georgia next month.
Robbie Keane is rated doubtful after missing LA Galaxy’s clash with DC United because of injury.
“He might be available on Sunday (against Chivas). It was from the last game so hopefully he will be ready to go on Sunday but I am not announcing any medical updates.”[/QUOTE]

Is he any use?

Noble would not hurl spuds to a duck. He’s probably better than thats there though

Does this mean we’ll get Kevin Nolan as well? Are these Hammers much use? Any Hammer fans on here?

I just imagine the Irish fans reaction to a Kevin Nolan chicken dance celebration, the Poznan would pale into insignificance.

I’d be telling noble at this stage to faack off you cockney caaantt
He was never going to make it as an English international ffs he must have been living in dream land or somewhere

[QUOTE=“chewy louie, post: 1008184, member: 1137”]West Ham United midfielder Mark Noble is set to make himself available to the Republic of Ireland, according to reports in the Daily Mail this morning.
“He might be available on Sunday (against Chivas). It was from the last game so hopefully he will be ready to go on Sunday but I am not announcing any medical updates.”[/QUOTE]

There are reports coming in that Noble has changed his mind after learning that there is no transfer money involved.

If he was he wouldn’t be playing at West Ham.

[QUOTE=“Sam Swarek, post: 1008216, member: 2293”]I’d be telling noble at this stage to faack off you cockney caaantt
He was never going to make it as an English international ffs he must have been living in dream land or somewhere[/QUOTE]
He is at least as good as Delph and Colback who are in the England squad

He can fuck off the cockney cunt.

Scored in the premier league today :clap:

Mark Noble is a very underrated footballer, he actually seeks the ball which is why England never came knocking.

What do we know about this Paddy McNair young fella who started centre-back for Man Utd against Chelsea? I see he has been cappped once at senior level by Northern Ireland. He could have been a solid option for us into the future given our problems in that area. Do we know if anyone in the FAI or O’Neill was on his case to turn?

Is this the same Paddy McNair who is from Ballyclare? Oh yea, Ballyclare is full of lads who want to play for the Free State.

I couldn’t tell you where he is from, all i know is he was capped once by their senior side. Is this the same Paddy McNair that played for Man Utd at the weekend?