Ferdinand, Noble, Nolan and O'Hara

Suddenly my warnings about O’Neill are becoming all too real. I really wish I wasn’t this right and that apologies were not due to me but they are so roll up O’Poppy backers. I’ll take your apology entirely In upper case please @Raymond Crotty

No.

So we’re in agreement then than it was more ridiculous for Trapattoni to pick an Argentinean to play for Italy who qualified by virtue of his Great Grandfather than for the current Irish management team to pick someone with an Irish grandfather and grandmother.

Excellent. Glad that’s cleared up then.

@croppy_boy[/USER] has completely clamped tweedle dumb (@[USER=80]The Wild Colonial Bhoy[/USER]) and tweedle dumber (@[USER=1052]Rudi) here.

[quote=“croppy_boy, post: 869284, member: 306”]So we’re in agreement then than it was more ridiculous for Trapattoni to pick an Argentinean to play for Italy who qualified by virtue of his Great Grandfather than for the current Irish management team to pick someone with an Irish grandfather and grandmother.

Excellent. Glad that’s cleared up then.[/quote]

I disagreed with you.

Don’t mug yourself off further buddy.

You lied to the forum to save face.

Flesh that out a bit there.

You said I agreed with you when I explicitly disagreed with you.

Curtis Davies has come out today and said he has no interest playing for Ireland due to Roy Keane and Martin O’Neill. Curtis is a good judge of character

I see it was revealed this week that Gavin McCann also referred to Martin O’Neill as a “weirdo” in a text message back when he was playing for Villa.

We don’t want him anyway plus he sounds like a cunt.

How?

He basically said that he doesn’t feel in any way Irish so he’s not going to play for us.

You can’t argue with that.

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 930355, member: 24”]How?

He basically said that he doesn’t feel in any way Irish so he’s not going to play for us.

You can’t argue with that.[/QUOTE]

He came across as candid and an alright sort in the interview

Article here

http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/id-rather-play-for-sierra-leone-than-ireland-curtis-davies-30179445.html

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 930355, member: 24”]How?

You can’t argue with that.[/QUOTE]

He said he has no interest in playing for Ireland due to Roy Keane and Martin O’Neill.

That’s different to saying he has no interest in playing for Ireland. That’s saying he will pick and choose who he plays under, ergo he’s a cunt.

Fifth or Sixth choice for England :D:D

[QUOTE=“Tess Tickle, post: 930367, member: 2269”]He said he has no interest in playing for Ireland due to Roy Keane and Martin O’Neill.

That’s different to saying he has no interest in playing for Ireland. That’s saying he will pick and choose who he plays under, ergo he’s a cunt.[/QUOTE]

Read the article for fuxake.

Davies’ primary reason is that he feels no connection with Ireland and wants to represent his native England, yet he also pointed to his chequered relationship with Martin O’Neill and recent comments made by Roy Keane in his guise as an ITV pundit.

[QUOTE=“Tess Tickle, post: 930367, member: 2269”]He said he has no interest in playing for Ireland due to Roy Keane and Martin O’Neill.
[/QUOTE]

No he didn’t.

[QUOTE=“His Holiness Da Dalai Lama, post: 930372, member: 1503”]Read the article for fuxake.

Davies’ primary reason is that he feels no connection with Ireland and wants to represent his native England, yet he also pointed to his chequered relationship with Martin O’Neill and recent comments made by Roy Keane in his guise as an ITV pundit.[/QUOTE]
What a fucktards to come out with such dribble. The not feeling Irish thing is 100%, but going on about something a pundit said who is now manager is pathetic.