Ferdinand, Noble, Nolan and O'Hara

We didn’t tell the likes of Cascarino, Aldridge, McAteer, Babb, Breen, McCarthy, Phelan et al to fook off and look at what some of those lads did playing in the green of Ireland.

Did they play U21 for another country?

That’s irrelevant. They’re all English with traces of Irishness (except Cascarino), same as the lads we’re discussing now.

He isnt he is dogshit. A championship player now and that is his level. His goals used to cover up how average a player he was. Now that the goals are a distant memory the fact that he cant run, pass the ball and doesnt give a shit about Ireland mean that I would be physically sick if I saw that prick in a green jersey.

id be disgusted to see even one of those english cunts togging for ireland.

IMO it is relevant.

At the age of U21 level a man knows where he’s going in his life, he can have no excuses.

None of the above played U21 for England, I wouldnt compare it.

[quote=“myboyblue”]IMO it is relevant.

At the age of U21 level a man knows where he’s going in his life, he can have no excuses.

None of the above played U21 for England, I wouldnt compare it.[/QUOTE]

Most young footballers are thick though. O’Hara’s oul pair are from Wicklow I think, he must have some identity with Ireland.

Doesnt matter how thick they are, they know their nationality of choice at that point.

Do you think that, the likes of McAteer especially, would have played for Ireland had England picked him or if we hadn’t been going to a World Cup.

Like Dunph I think it is a bit rich for us to tell these lads to fuck off given our history with such players.

[quote=“myboyblue”]IMO it is relevant.

None of the above played U21 for England, I wouldnt compare it.[/QUOTE]

As Farmer suggested, if the likes of say McAteer or Breen had been good enough to be selected for the English U21’s do you think they’d have turned it down?

I think not.

Fuck them. Either be born in Ireland or lived in Ireland or fuck off. It should be an Irish team (no matter how bad) not a plastic Paddy team.
Remember if we didn’t allow them Kevin Kilbane wouldn’t be playing for us. That sounds good

Montelado do you know LINK?

Do you know your daddy?

Yes. Now answer the question.

Why would i want to answer any of your questions?

Does anyone want to inform monty boy of how things work around here. I’m not in the mood.

That time of the month?

No its yer Ma’s. I’m busy washing the sheets that she blobbed all over. Tell her to stay off the game when shes ready to blob will ya.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Do you think that, the likes of McAteer especially, would have played for Ireland had England picked him or if we hadn’t been going to a World Cup.

Like Dunph I think it is a bit rich for us to tell these lads to fuck off given our history with such players.[/QUOTE]

As Farmer suggested, if the likes of say McAteer or Breen had been good enough to be selected for the English U21’s do you think they’d have turned it down?

I think not.

Of course he wouldnt.

But they didnt.

And he never played U21 for England.

[quote=“montelado”]Fuck them. Either be born in Ireland or lived in Ireland or fuck off. It should be an Irish team (no matter how bad) not a plastic Paddy team.
Remember if we didn’t allow them Kevin Kilbane wouldn’t be playing for us. That sounds good[/QUOTE]

Get the fuck out of here. Are you saying if I move to England, and have a kid over there, that kid isnt allowed play for Ireland?

Fuck off.