Ferdinand, Noble, Nolan and O'Hara

I think MBB is referring to the fact he has poled her and as you can see from the photo her body is being destroyed.

Jamie is on his way it seemsā€¦

http://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/2010/0518/oharaj.html

:rolleyes:

No change there. He is still procrastinating. I thought Trapp might have made him make a decision in advance of these friendlies so he could bed him in a bit.

I actually wonder how far off the England squad he is anyway. Lampard, Gerrard, Hargreaves coming to the end. When you see the likes of Tom Huddlestone in the squad itā€™s hardly beyond Oā€™Hara to get a look in at some stage over the next few years.

Gary Cahill is surely a no. He hasnt been capped yet but has been in England squads already. Selling him will always be a stain on MONā€™s record at Villa Park.

Noble too, captain of the England u-21s last year, is unlikely. Bit like Oā€™Hara you would think he isnt too far off a senior call up though he went back a bit last season.

Anton Ferdinand is pretty shit anyway but cant see him declaring for Ireland. That would make a mockery of it alright with his brother the English captain not that Trapp would care.

Kevin Nolan is useless. His lack of pace would be brutally exposed in Trappā€™s 442. Above all of them I dont want that cunt near an Ireland squad.

According to todays paper there may well be a U turn from Oā€™Hara and he will try and hold out for a spot on the England sqaudā€¦

He posted this on his twitter

Englands next world cup team

Hart
Johnson Dawson King Cole
Lennon Huddlestone Oā€™Hara (lol) A johnson
Gerrard
Rooney

please god let that be the England team for 2014, they will be an even bigger laughing stock

He must be kinda retarded, Gerrard? Muppet. Donā€™t, and never have, wanted the cunt anyway.

What a fucking idiot is Oā€™Hara,just say it straight out who you want to declare for but if your not good enough for that English team you have no chance of making the current Irish squad who are clearly superior.

I believe Jamie O Hara has made some mutterings about declaring for Ireland again?

Fuck Jamie O Hara.

We need to do everything to get Gary Hooper on board

If the Jockos beat us to Hooper it will be terribly embarassing.

Apart from playing for an Irish club what otehr links does he have to Ireland

Is there a chance Hooper can play for us?

http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/spo...public-ireland
Asked about international future
ā€œYeah, I mean I donā€™t know what the scenario is to be honest because, em, I mean they asked me before and there was something where I couldnā€™t play and then its been changed recently, eh, something to do with playing in the Under 21ā€™s and you know I think the rules been changed. So Iā€™m not sure whats been going on, obviously Iā€™ve been injured for a while so I havenā€™t really thought about it. But you know if I get a phone call then obviously its something Iā€™ll have to think about and discuss with my family because obviously everyone wants to play on the international stage. So Iā€™m not sure whether I can play, Iā€™m not 100% on the situation but I will definitely be interested.ā€
Asked would he like to play for Republic of Ireland
ā€œYeah, I mean obviously all my family are Republic of Ireland, all live in Wicklow, so Iā€™ve got a big Irish Family and they are always phoning me up, saying, come play for Ireland. But obviously through the young stages, Iā€™ve always played for England, so you know I didnā€™t want to be disrespectful and say I play for Ireland and Iā€™m not 100%. Now I think the opportunity has come, Iā€™m 24 years old. Iā€™m playing Premier League football, hopefully on a regular basis so If I get the phone call then its something Iā€™ll look at.ā€

None as far as I know but you only need the one

Whilst heā€™s at Celtic - yes

This would be under the residency rule I take it?

+fucking one. Fuck this cunt, a campaign should be started to tell him to go fuck himself.*

*[size=ā€œ1ā€]I realise Hooper canā€™t play for us, but iā€™d say after the crack he had last sunday he wishes he could.[/size]

The only contribution Wicklow have ever made to Irish Sport is Paul McShane.
And for that reason Iā€™m out.

I have decided I now wish for Jamie O Hara to proudly wear the green and try not follow Matt Hollands lead of trying not to sing God Save The Queen during the anthem.

Welcome Jamie. :clap:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/s/stoke_city/9417873.stm

Stoke City winger Jermaine Pennant has confirmed that he would like to play for the Republic of Ireland after revealing he has an Irish grandfather.The ex-England Under-21 man has been in contact with the Football Association of Ireland about a possible call-up.
ā€œIā€™m 28, Iā€™m not getting any younger and Iā€™d like to play international football, whether itā€™s with England or Ireland,ā€ he told BBC Radio Stoke.

:smiley:

If it wasnā€™t a BBC story i would swear Rocko was trying to wind me and a few others up.