Feuds

any chance we could get that lad who put the twink voicemail and harris interview to music could do something likewise for the last 200 posts on this thread. could do it in the style of RHCP by the way

1 Like

Hi lads

Is there any way we can fast forward this to it’s inevitable end? Grant the smelly but stubborn eye-talian his victory now and Sid can try and bring down the forum again? If we could get this out of the way by this evening it’d be great.

3 Likes

Really.

You have an extremely active imagination, to say the least, which is quite the surprise from somebody with such a limited brain capacity.

Keep your Turkish nose out of this cuntyballs.

7 Likes

Address this.

Address what? Are you talking about the time @Dziekanowski was banned?

I genuinely don’t know what that account was banned for, because I was simply posting away.

Do you know what it was banned for?

I did … the world has changed drastically since those days. Have you not learned to be kind over this long covid year?

I’m talking about the Twitter accounts you set up and outed the real life identities of a number of posters after you were banned.

Chocolate Mice (RIP) had to be moved out of Witness Protection.

I didn’t doxx anybody. I was doxxed though. On this forum. Something you clearly have no problem with.

1 Like

Butting Bernie Sanders GIF

I am chasing down an apology to the forum for an egregious breach of trust and bad faith.

A good home for Sid would be Tattle Life.

To give an incredibly nerdy and obscure reference, there’s an episode of Star Trek Next Generation where Picard has an enemy and his solution is that he traps him forever inside the holodeck with a simulation of the whole universe so the enemy spends the rest of his life exploring the stars, thinking it’s the real thing.

That would be a good end for Sid. He gets really involved in hating the insta-huns and spends years setting up fake-insta pages, ripping the piss. Probably wins loads of followers and everyone is happy.

4 Likes

It’s sad that you can’t even admit it.

that was Professor Moriarty IIRC

1 Like

Eh, yeah, whatever.

These 2 should be banned. Would really help their mental health.

How mature of you.

Get all high and mighty and pretend you never did anything wrong, like doxxing posters real life identities on here.

Tattle is a nawful place. You wouldn’t want to shit yourself there.

You’re certifiable. Go on there now like a good lad and get back to calling people you don’t like rapists.