Feuds

Will Ferrell Anchorman GIF by AOK

1 Like

Nobody else saw that. Only you.

You were banned for it.

Soros. Chemtrails. Illuminati.

The Italian vs Sid is like Hagler vs Hearns. Both swinging but I just feel the Italian, like Hagler, can take the punches a little better

Is that a yes or no?

Or just that you’re too embarrassed to address it?

This was a very disturbing incident, made by a former poster whoever he was.

I’ll be honest, if he’s freaking out about a noble post like that* it’s pretty obvious you’re toying with a very mentally ill person and… well… it’s up to you. I appreciate you have your Roman code of honour to uphold.

Edit: *years later

I’m not banned though.

Alright lads - give it over… We’ve matured as a forum this past year, we dont need to go back to these levels of petty swiping.

1 Like

I’m actually not sure if the lads are the chief wummers here or it’s actually you @Tank , master of the strings like a modern day Iago.

Gas cunts each and all

It was a post I made about Eoghan McDermott.

I said it’s ironic that a virtue signaler like McDermott was actually a predator himself and we should be wary of people who put themselves on a pedestal.

Sid then accused me of calling him a child rapist to much of the bemusement of the entire board. And got a ban.

Follow the Kemtraylze, buddy. I’m sure you’ll find what you’re looking for. Whatever that is.

Explaining. Losing.

That has nothing to do with you trying to publish the real life identities of posters on this forum.

What’s GAAboard like? It couldn’t be as good as this place.

1 Like

It’s shite.

Most of them really dislike me which I can’t understand.

15 Likes

As far as I know, the only person whose real identity was outed on this forum was mine.

You know the thread. Last summer.

Everybody knows who I am. I’m cool with that.

Nawful place, as they say.

they are all @Tank :smiley:

there so many tanks running around the place its like the battle of kursk

2 Likes

And one Kursk submarine.

You were banned from here.

You took it so badly that you then went and outed the identity of 4 or 5 posters on here on Twitter. That’s the allegation on this forum. Maybe you should address it.

It’s baffling.