Feuds

:laughing:

1 Like

Where was this, mate? I suppose he deleted his posts as per normal.

Seasonal goodwill on here generally lasts for around a week starting on the 22nd or so.

2 Likes

This place isn’t really about goodwill :sunglasses:.

It’s a beautiful sight to behold in the brief period that it does break out

The best thing about it is the takedown of the cunt who keeps rolling with it for a few hours after hostilities resume

The ferocity in early January has an extra edge to it.

Yes

FOAD cunt

1 Like

Brilliant .

It’s all kicking off today lads. Great start to the weekend.

1 Like

Its tedious as fuck and youd have to wonder about the mental health of the clown in the middle of it all. Sad.

1 Like

Paddy and Stuart will recover from the Belfast Rape Trial quicker than TFK at this rate.

1 Like

You think it’s bad now? Wait until after the 25th of May

Great little bite to the horsey thread this last while.

Is it worth taking off mute? I really don’t want to, but I know my input would be appreciated as it always is across the forum.

1 Like

Simmering away nicely mate. I’d hate for anybody to miss the likely climax over Punchestown :popcorn:

You gimp.

I’m a bigger fool for going looking … I have it on mute for a reason.

1 Like

There’s a lovely undercurrent of seethe bubbling away on here in recent weeks and months. Plenty of bickering and little jabs bring dished out on an almost daily basis on various threads. Previous allies turning on each other etc.

Between the climax of the trainers championship at Punchestown, the onset of the GAA championship and the referendum next month it will be ratcheted up even further and be no place for the faint hearted in the coming months.

1 Like

Did you just call me a gimp, shiteinabucket?