Feuds

Yes.

Gimp.

I agree. Interesting the way @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy abandoned @backinatracksuit over the past few weeks.

He always helps out the posters he see’s as needing the most improvement. Its why he’s diverted his attention to you since you came back.

Wow, another pitiful effort from old hook nose.

:clap: place went to shite there for a while, tfk is built on a solid structure of bile and venom

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy? What’s the story here?

And you’re such a gomie you’re only observing it from the sidelines. Nobody even bothers to fight with you.

I certainly couldn’t be bothered arguing with a cunt like you anyway.

As the saying goes - never argue with an idiot, they’ll always beat you through experience.

Indeed. The likes of @anon32894817 @boollshoote and @tommy are in my firing line for the rest of the week. Willies little fan club.

I will shake their e-hand on Sunday though

@anon32894817 loves willie

3 Likes

I know, the cunt

a couple of robust debates about Italian football between bessiers is all I have noted

1 Like

That’s a huge relief, Amber is an awful oddball trying to drive a wedge in here, jealous I suppose because he’s got no great mates like we have. Sure if we can’t disagree every once in a while what are we at at all :confused:

yes, he is jealous of our friendship for some reason

bizarre

Deary me…

Tears from tackies

He isn’t close to anybody on here line me and you are I suppose, it’s sad really but there can be no other reason than old fashioned jealousy, perhaps he’ll get out for a pint on his own again later on to cheer up

1 Like

That was only a bit of banter mate, it was on a rugby thread :crazy_face:

That was just a tiff

Seems to be a little bit of animosity between @backinatracksuit and @Bartholemew_the_Ladd

1 Like

There’s a guy on here googling picture of shit. I shit you not. I think TFK has finally broken someone.

6 Likes