Feuds

Any problems getting on and out of the match last night Har?

No more than usual

Might have had to change the batteries on the remote

@Mac & @HBV are niggling away at each other since before the ball was thrown in.
Can they maintain their composure for a few weeks until maybe the October bank holiday weekend and we can all witness it when it eventually breaks into a real off the ball bust up ?
I hope so.

1 Like

They can scrap in the Finnegans car park at dawn and we can all go in for the breakfast after. I hear they did a good breakfast there 10 years ago. Cc @Tassotti

1 Like

Well @hbv took issue with @Mac posting a picture of a pint on a Sunday afternoon. @Mac never answered these questions.

Theres no fued there, but i wont let the rotten prick away with the sly snide demeaning commentary towards genuine posters. It’s pure bully boy tactics and he wont be getting away it

2 Likes

:rollseyes:

2 Likes

Have you something to say you rotten snake?

1 Like

Pace yourselves lads. Make sure the trenches are plenty deep before ye commence fire.

giphy

1 Like

:joy:

You fucking gobshite

Bump. See Meltdown thread.

I see @artfoley and @glasagusban are having a fair few nice pelts off each other

Fooley is taking a terrible beating

I seem to remember these lads were mates at one stage by dint of having the same job. Where did it all go wrong???

Art got promoted.

2 Likes

Did Glas marry a Feminazi?

Glas keeping his cards close to his chest here.

Art is a grand sort when he’s not trying to take women down a peg or two, it’s a pity he fell in with the TFK misogyny crew and got led astray.