Feuds

Tis the season

@glasagusban & @artfoley

I knew it wouldn’t take them long to renew hostilities.

1 Like

Is @maroonandwhite the reincarnation of @caoimhaoin??.. Adopts the same gameplan as the great Cork man did when called out for talking absolute pipe…

1 Like

No, though he does share the distinction of having a female friend. I can see how this might set him apart

Anyone recall what kicked off the feud between Sid and Glenshane? Its neverending.

Probably glenshane liking a post from labane and Sid thinking this meant that glenshane is a racist Nazi.

Sid and GOD are two mentally unstable heads of the same coin.

3 Likes

Seems plausible.

@glenshane is a top poster.

6 Likes

Poor @artfoley trying to airbrush his long running support for O’Doherty out of history again :smile:

No I haven’t. But you’re just a left wing version of GOD, with just as many mental health issues.

There’s no such a thing as a left wing version of O’Doherty, pal

Nobody who is left or liberal has mounted an obsessive campaign of hatred against groups based on their non-chosen identity, ethnicity or sexuality - to do so by definition means you are not and cannot be on the left or liberal

Your posting style is extremely similar to her - all the same neuroticisms, many of the same crazy views, and of course you aren’t the only shrieking right wing maniac here who posts in such a manner, far from it

I think you’re now aware of that, embarrassed by it and by how demonstrably wrong you and other right wing posters have been about pretty much everything for years, which is why the only defence mechanism you now have is projection of your inadequacies onto others who weren’t as gullible as you in believing paranoid fairytales

Only someone deranged could write your last post. Sid and GOD, peas in a horrible pod.

Calling somebody “deranged” for no reason at all is deranged, pal

You’re just proving my point about your Gemtrails-esque nature here

I have several perfectly good reasons for calling you deranged pal, but foremost among them is the simple fact that you are deranged.

So your argument is merely to shout “YOU’RE DERANGED” at me

Wow, you’re good

You should maybe have a glass of water and an aspirin to calm yourself down, your blood pressure must be dangerously high

You’re the only one here shouting here pal. Surely you’ve a few clouds to angrily wave your fist at rather than coming here and waffling incoherently

You are so good at this m8

You’re totally blowing me out of the water with your deb8ing skillz

You’ve mounted an obsessive campaign of hatred against heterosexual white men on here and elsewhere for years. From your posting history we have to assume are a straight white male, so your obsession would qualify as a disorder under the WHO’s ICD-10 classification of mental disorders.

I’m voting yes, although it has to be said there are far worse cases on here. @anon61878697 for example ticks all ten (10) boxes on the ICD-10, and probably a few that haven’t been invented yet.

Please provide evidence to back up this statement, pal

I’m a cis white male

What are you voting Yes to?