Feuds

Aye. Quite. :grinning:

10 Likes

https://www.gaaboard.com/

Of course Sid had to tell everyone over there that I posted on here when he started losing a few arguments.

Now he has resorted to telling everyone on here that I post over there when he loses a few arguments.

Then he went and set up a fake twitter account with my username when he got banned over there, while also serving a ban from here.

In between that he set up an account over there which was called Labane1917 which was permanently banned.

That after some reprehensible insults he traded at posters on here because he lost a few arguments and doxxing of other posters and creating Twitter accounts to misrepresent their views.

But hey, Sid is a very righteous and balanced person and should never be questioned, even when he resorts to the gutter and his past views directly contradict his current ones.

He is actually having a great laugh at all this being highlighted. You’ll note that in his little posts with a few emojis too. No chance that the reality is he’s putting his fist through walls with rage.

There’s precedent with Sid. He can’t leave a messageboard at a messageboard. He make things personal and it’s not a good look.

The internet is serious business and Sid doesn’t have the temperament for it.

2 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Two dickheads!

I am having a great laugh. I thought it hard you could up the lunacy, but fair to play to you, you’ve only gone and done it with bells on.

That’s dedication.

And in a way that has to be admired.

1 Like

Are you?

I’d imagine it’s humiliating for you.

Being that guy who took someone disagreeing with him on the internet so personally that he had to abuse posters with shocking insults and ran off to Twitter to create numerous bogus accounts to misrepresent their views, as well as doxxing the person identity of posters.

Yeah, I’m sure it was a great laugh for you.

1 Like

I’m thinking we’ll break the 4k post mark on this thread by midnight

1 Like

Ah yeah. A great laugh and deeply humiliating.

I realise sociopaths like yourself may be dethatched from reality so we’ll leave that there for you to reflect on.

That’s just a straw man.

What did he get banned on Gaaboard for? How on earth do you get yourself banned from an Irish sports internet forum?

Poor punning. They were right to do it.

1 Like

One of the things was where he claimed I called him a child rapist.

He was called out by loads of posters that this was a complete and utter lie.

Aye. You did.

And it wouldn’t be the first time.

This is uneasy for you but it’s your own doing.

Someone ought to show you that actions have consequences.

Ok so the hostilities we’re seeing here are a continuation of something that flared up a few months ago on Gaaboard? Where he crossed the mark on you so badly he ended up getting himself banned with some artfoley’s wife type shit?

The hurt you’re displaying now is the first time I’ve ever seen you show emotion by the way. I feel like we’re getting a glimpse behind the internet persona into the real man underneath, a bit like when Tom Humphries interviewed Roy Keane that time.

Sounds like a completely deranged remark by the way. Something like 1/3% of casualties in war are friendly fire, stand by your position long enough and I’d say this lad won’t be able to handle his guns.

He also accused another poster of being into dead children.

Ah yeah. It’s uneasy for me.

I suppose disagreeing with you sort of does have consequences, certainly in terms of time wasted.

I know they’re not the sort of physical consequences you’d prefer but sure it’s all good.

Well given that poster continually justified 26 years of atrocities which killed children, I’d say that was pretty fair comment.

Wouldn’t you?

Do you feel any bit embarrassed about taking someone’s views on the internet so personally that you felt the need to create Twitter accounts and went about trying to publish their real life identities over a difference of opinion?

1 Like