Feuds

Christian faith? Fulvio is the son of God. At least he thinks so. In fact he knows so. Because whenever he says anything, people’s automatic response is “Jesus Christ”.

It’s been a hard day’s morning. And he’s been working like a dog.

@myboyblue

You know the button to press…

Full of dour Ulster men

Love the sycophants saying that fulvio is a great debater when he’s just this fella

I have no beef with this new poster @Cheasty. I’ve even liked a few of his/her/their posts to extend a welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Winter, spring, summer or fall.
Now all you gotta do is call.

1 Like

Getting hot

Thank you for the cordial welcome and the lack of presumption about my gender.

1 Like

I’m sticking pins in this lad to bate the band. I’ve ye all under a voodoo spell ye cunts

1 Like

heres a better use of your time mike

ferrero gearbox GIF

3 Likes

Read a chunk of that thread for the first time. A lovely bit of cut to proceedings. Is there a part 2 where the verdict is announced?

if you dare, stick your toe in here

Tom Humphries thread - TFK (thefreekick.com)

the fun starts around post 650

There must be.

We had a female poster for duration of trial. The woke lads trying to flirt with her was nauseating.

justin moore fish GIF

1 Like

Nah I’m at that all fucking week

1 Like
1 Like

I read something here recently which implied that a current poster is female, i forget who it was?

I remember years ago on AFR there was somebody (I hope) pretending to be a teenage girl from Meath :grinning:

Can you post a link? There’s so much going on referring to past threads. It’s almost, dare I say, incestuous?

i was gonna go with a nutella gif but they were sick!!!

1 Like