Fidel Castro

I strongly disagree with Castro putting gays in a labour camp. A foolhardy move. Everyone knows the gays wouldn’t work to warm themselves.

1 Like

You’re only the second thickest bastard on the INTERNET these days. I realised that strange chap nobody ever replies to actually existed last week.

So you’re down one to number two after being longer at number one than Bryan Adams, Wet Wet Wet and the Spice Girls combined.

1 Like

That’s more like it :joy:

Castro slaughtered thousands of gays.
He slaughtered you or locked your up if you were Catholic, proddie, long haired, artistic, a writer, didn’t agree with him.
He wouldn’t let you out of the country. He wasn’t democratically elected and he passed the running of Cuba to his brother when he was ill.

But he was s great man because as @Watch_The_Break tells us because if you live in this hellhole your life expectancy is almost equal to the US.

1 Like

Life expectancy is actually a key indicator of a successful society.

Botswana is a case study the right love to bring up as to the “success” of capitalism.

It has an average life expectancy of 65.7 years.

Damn those more successful capitalist countries…

I mean who would want to live for 14 more years anyway… :grin:

The year Waterford last won the All Ireland.

I see today he took power in 2 January. On the godfather 2 it was New Year’s Eve . Any clarification ???

None

Unlucky, mate.

The 2016 All-Ireland hurling championship has already been decided.

My sons birthday :flushed:

Ceist eile

Did the Cubans ever right the wrong done to Meyer Lansky ???

You’ve obviously never worked in a restaurant. Gays are the powerhouses of the service industry.

And the airline service industry

My politics are slightly right of centre but I always marvel at how certain right wingers have huge concerns for gay rights when discussing middle east and Cuba ,

1 Like

Ah the old Ron Atkinson defense. ‘some of my best friends are black’.

1 Like

Gays are generally great diligent workers. In the main I think they are great bar the camp culture .

I think Big Ron’s defence was that he had signed black players for West Bromwich Albion (interesting programme on there on BBC2 tonight about the infamous blacks v whites match at The Hawthorns in 1979).

I haven’t signed any members of the Travelling community while manager of West Bromwich Albion, although I did sign a few black players while managing Sunderland playing Championship Manager 94/95 on the Amiga.

By the way, I consider your user name to be anti-semitic and have reported it.

Castro left behind a horrific legacy.

Hopefully the Cuban people will see a bright new future and will leave behind them the dark days of Fidel Castro.

1 Like

Which one? He either got very lucky or very unlucky for GAA

2nd January…

Huge advantage underage.