Fidel Castro

Batista bourgeoisie delighted they see an opening to go back and rape the poor people of Cuba

Lolz

I posted a few videos of exiled Cubans. Many of whom’s families fled in fear and were persecuted themselves and said “freedom reigns”.

Go on, post a few pictures of downtown Havana and the population looking mournful for the dictator they were told to love. Next you’ll post up Kim Jon Un’s subjects getting weepy over him :joy:

The only deflection here is from yourself, pal.

The guy was a dictator who commited widespread human rights abuses (see the left’s beloved Amnesty International for reference).

Trump gets called a intolerant ape for suggesting banning new Muslim immigrants. Yet we have Castro who inhibited the freedom of movement of his people and banned religious expression for decades lauded by the likes of Trudeau.

How does showing Americans celebrating show that freedom reigns in Cuba? I don’t give a shit about the left vs. right thing so will you please stop bringing that into arguments

This woman who actually lives in Cuba doesn’t look too happy btw

So much hatred.

The people giving quotes in this article don’t seem too happy either

North Koreans looked delighted when Kim Jong Il died as well.

They wait until the death of a 90 year old man before they crawl out of their holes in the ground. Now thats how you instill fear.

2 Likes

The great thing about right-wing fanatics like Tim who are completely ignorant of history, geopolitics or any sort of context is that you can always rely on them to throw in unintentionally hilarious lines like this. :smile:

Nice backtrack. I know absolutely fuck all about Cuba and I’m still destroying you

1 Like

I spent a month there about 10 years ago. They had fuck all but everyone was the same and they all appeared to be reasonably happy. I’d imagine the evolution in social media that coveting may have escalated.

Some amount of prime development land up for grabs there.

1 Like

Lets make Cuba great again

2 Likes
3 Likes

You have spent a month frothing at one country excerising democracy so it’s perfectly natural to see you support a dictatorship.

They really said the same thing .

There will be serious business opportunities in Cuba when the wall eventually comes down (6-8 years)

2 Likes

Celebrating a man’s death, sickened at his achievements in providing world class health and education systems for his people.

You have a heart full of hatred, so much hatred, my friend. :slight_smile:

I feel sorry for you.

1 Like

Do you support his immigration policy?

Cuba was like Ireland in the 1950’s, a backward hellhole.

All them boxers that won gold in the Olympics over the years, when they got home they were presented with a few cattle and a few bales of hay for their efforts

2 Likes

Fidel has his flaws like anybody, pal.

But his legacy is undoubtedly a positive one.

Cuba leads the way in terms of quality of life for its people among Caribbean islands - just compare it to the likes of Haiti and the Dominican Republic which the US treated as their private fiefdoms - it must really kill fanatical imperialists like yourself that that’s the case.

Given the childish blockade against Cuba by the US, that’s an even greater achievement.

Nice touch by President Obama - himself and Fidel had their disagreements but they were the words of a statesman.

What a pity his incoming successor had to resort to his trademark fourth grade standard trolling. So much hatred.

Fidel was the greatest political leader of modern times.

3 Likes