FIFA World Cup 2010 - Group Stage

One that you could access from work. That eurovision one was great earlier, but it seems like half the world has since logged into it and it keeps freezing. Even fucking RTE player wont work.

Type control-backslash-semicolon-alt-dot-escape and you’ll be fine

The commentary is messed up on RTE player big time.

If you can install stuff that Readon Player turenne put the link up for will have it on 10 or 15 channels.

BBC have canadian grand prix practice as their main sports link on the main page, who give a fuck about that shite.

Therecould be some money to be made for some entrepreneur over the next few weeks by selling vuvuzuelas at GAA grounds. Then again there might not.

Why not just call a spade a spade and call them travellors

Nah thats a no go, pretty fucked I’d say.

Not only are you a racist but you can’t spell properly.

Excellent spell of possession for SA leads to a free kick chance but Pienaar skies it. Yellow for Efrain Juarez for handball.

Former Ipswich legend Dos Santos goes close, would have been a cracker

The South African left back is horrific. Dos Santos looks handy. Whats the story with that lad. Has never got a look in with Spurs.

Christ, the noise is amazing. Its fucking on, deadly, first yellow card handed out.

Giovani Dos Santos shoots but the ball just clears the top left corner. But knew that before he kicked it - George Hamilton had told us.

The first cunt I see selling one will be blowing his farts out of it

Ah crap, if the lad had left that ball the other lad was in.

Got a good few games under Rijkaard, Spurs payed way over the odds for a teenager who wasn’t physically up to the pace of the premier league…Was excellent when loaned out to Ipswich…Rijkaard bought him again when he took over at galatasary

Arriba! Arriba! Ándale! Ándale!

I don’t play d’old computer games anymore but South Africa remind me of a really shit team from Sensible World of Soccer 95/96. Slow, ponderous, no skill.

pienaar thinks he is playing for Zambia against Brazil. Ref blows whistle for free to be taken and pienaar just races out to block the ball. how the ref didnt blow it up and have it retaken I dont know, pienaar was nearly right at your man by the time he struck the ball