FIFA World Cup 2010 - Group Stage

Useless cunts

Winston Reid take a bow! :lol: :clap:

Ah lovely :clap:

Great header. New Zealand couldnā€™t kick their goals but they headed one. Slovakiaā€™s hopes kicked to touch now.

Fuckin hell though.
They had got a warning 5 minutes earlier and they allowed the same thing to happen again.
The Slovaks deserve what they got (but I donā€™t)

Itā€™s a pity Eugene TerreBlanche didnā€™t live to see it. It would have made him so proud to see a team of All Whites do well at the World Cup.

Fairly sickened. I just hadnā€™t pegged Slovakia as being that bad.

fuck it my world cup bankroll has taken a serious hit there.

Iā€™m going to have a punt on Goldikova in ascot to try and make it back.

Slovakiaā€™s goal was a definite offside.

B)

Runt, I cannot take the blame for this, instead we shall place the entire blame at the feet of Pual Newman. Damn you and your people Paul.

Drogba on the bench.

Ivory Coast: (4-4-1-1) Barry, Demel, Toure, Zokora, Tiene, Eboue, Toure Yaya, Tiote, Gervinho, Dindane, Kalou.

Portugal: (4-1-2-3) Eduardo, Ferreira, Bruno Alves, Carvalho, Fabio Coentrao, Deco, Mendes, Raul Meireles, Ronaldo, Liedson, Danny.

Itā€™s ok. Iā€™m pretty sure I will get the blame for it.

Didier Zokora goes in the boook after a typical dive from Cristiano Ronaldo.

Ronaldo hits the post from 30 yards. Itā€™s all about Ronaldo. The slimy cunt.

Karma. Ronaldo cuts through in front of the box and is hacked down. Jorge Larrionda doesnā€™t whistle. Ronaldo and Demel square up to each other like two Quentins arguing over bingo numbers in the George. When the play eventually stops, both see yellow.

Thereā€™s a definite edge to this game.

Raul Meireles would remind you of yourman schofield out of prison break with all the tattoos

I thought the whole lot of the attacker has to be ahead of the defender?

Once any part of your body that you can play the ball with is past the last defender then you are off sideā€¦So in otherwords anything apart from your arms

The Ivory Coastā€™s tight fittig jerseys make several of them look like they have man tits. The approriately named Carlos Queiroz is pictured licking his lips on the line.

More possible injury disaster for the Ivory Coast as Emmanuel Eboue lies prostrate after a potential leg breaker from dirty hun Pedro Mendes. That was worse than De Jongā€™s tackle yesterday and should have been a definite red. The referee didnā€™t even blow for a foul. Some dreadful tackles going unpunished at this World Cup.

What if you have a huge member like our African friends here?

Iz it beacuse they iz black???