FIFA World Cup 2010 - Group Stage

I believe there is nothing in the rules to say you canā€™t score one/or play the ball with cock

That must be a change in the rules, I remember a good while back there had to be daylight between the players.

[quote=ā€œThe Puke, post: 477649ā€]
I believe there is nothing in the rules to say you canā€™t score one/or play the ball with cock
[/quote] :clap: Once again Sepp Blatter knows the score!

Does this apply to matches played at night?

Robbie Earl has got the boot from ITV for passing his match tickets onto unoffical sources.

Here he comes. Here he comes.

More world class diving by the boy Ronaldo.

http://www.dangerhere.com/video-of-the-dutch-girls-that-brought-down-robbie-earle/

http://www.itv.com/presscentre/pressreleases/programmepressreleases/fifaworldcuptickets/default.html

The players are having serious trouble controlling this Punani ball when they get a free shot at it. Ronanldo tried but just couldnā€™t keep his effort down.

Looks like weā€™re heading for another thrilling goalless draw.

Robbie Earleā€™s sacking is a tragic loss to all of us who like thoughtful and incisive analysis.

Serves FIFA the cunts right, how they laughed when this ball was produced." Weā€™ll make a mockery of all the goalkeepers and there will be goals from 40 yards, Great excitment". They just forgot that no one could hit the target with the stupid thing.

We were just half an o from seeing the sensational return of Romario to the World Cup as Romaric makes an appearance as a sub for the Africans. In the words of Frank, so close, so close.

Sven showing his world cup pedigree here againā€¦Only one defeat in 11 WC games(excluding penalties)ā€¦Well done Sven, liverpool could do a lot worse

Drogba uncharacteristically spurns a great goalscoring chance by being unselfish.

Poor Robbie Earle. I laugh when I recall Holland v Sweden in Euro 2004 and, after a solid dayā€™s drinking, the sight of Robbie in studio wearing ridiculously tight black pants prompted cesc4 to query why he wasnā€™t wearing any trousers.

Ivory Coast take a short corner and the referee immediately blows for full time. Typical African naivety as they blow their final chance. Strong finish to the game from the Elephants however and they should have a decent chance of getting something from the Brazil match.

Cant we be team 33? we would add steel and style to this lifeless world cup.

Brazil will tear both Ivory coast and Portugal new assholes from what we have seen hereā€¦

Are you suggesting Brazil are anal gougers?