FIFA World Cup 2010 - Group Stage

It seems this anal gouging is far more common place than I thought

That’s a good point. Anyone capable of getting us some stats on this? Would be interesting to compare the shots/shots on target ratio with pre-tournament international fare.

All that talk about the Punani has made Sven randy. But unfortunately for him Garth Crooks wasn’t there for the post-match interview.

Didi Hamann has just said that the ball gathers pace when it hits the ground. Rocko will be enraged at this development.

It isn’t a new ball for many teams. Germany portugal holland USA and others used it in domestic football this year. It was also used in the African cup of nations. England chose not to use it in friendlies because they had commercial deals with umbro but some other countries are using it since January.
Adidas probably delighted if it gives their teams an advantage but if teams had it for five months and only started using it now then that’s their problem.

“The wisdom in his face” :lol:

Some top notch arse licking from Dunphy.

Eh, when did Elano play for Hull? Giles making things up again.

:lol:

“They’ll work hard an be very well organised.”

Marvellous.

H Yong-Jo anytime scorer 5/1,this man is the Korean Robbie Keane gents. :clap:

A true leader of the people. :clap:

Bill: Fabiano or eh Fabinho [Looks at papers in confused manner]

Brutal

Dunphy also made the point that this team doesn’t have the charisma of previous Brazilian teams (fair enough so far - Dunga has made them more resolute or whatever) but then he extended the point to say that there’s no longer 5 or 6 Brazilian players whose names roll off the tongue. Clown.

Epic scenes with the Korean chap crying. :clap:

One of the Nordies crying.

FFS

It’s okay to cry.

Im getting emotional myself after it,epic indeed.

Stunning start by the North here.

I am looking forward to seeing young Bastos at left back, i hear he has plenty of moxy about him

Hun managing North Korean. :guns:

His dog was killed by a car yesterday, that’s why he was crying. But at least he got a good pre-match meal out of it, so expect him to last the pace well.