FIFA World Cup 2010 - Group Stage

ooooh… Tevez just over, free from 29m.

Strangely enough the short arse Koreans arent very good in the air.

Who’d a thunk it?

Higuian makes it two…could wel be a few more in this…have over 4.5 backed at 11-1

It’s very encouraging stuff so far.

So close, so close for Leo. It would have been up there with Cambiasso’s goal against Serbia and Montenegro in 2006.

FFS.

This World Cup of Soccer is awesome. I saw the USA beat England 1-1 the other day.

That was…unconscionable from Demichelis.

George?

It was the headline on the New York Post the day after the game. USA win 1-1.

Should be 2-2…great chances there, if the Koreans were to level it the Argies could well fall to pieces

Gutierrez is suspended for Greece. The defensive selection will depend on Samuel’s fitness. Burdisso for Gutierrez would make sense at right back.

Defence really creaking now. Should have been 2-2 but Ki fluffed his lines.

Good first half from Argentina. Horrible mistake for the goal but think Argentina still look more than comfortable.

Higuain came in for some criticism after the first match, people were suggesting Milito should start instead. I think he links better than Milito and causes defences problems by drifting wide but he still gets on the end of a huge number of chances.

Messi shows his class and the Argies rap up the win…Hard to see them going all the way with a defense this dodgy though

over 26.5 million has been matched on just the match odds on betfair…That is some amount of money, they would do well to get half that much on the Grand National

Over 4.5 goals :pint: :barcasmile:

Hat trick for Higuain, pole position now for top scorer.

Is that amount including bets and lays? As in if I bet for a fiver and you laid for a fiver, there would be €10 matched?

Great last goal. Higuain well on the way to the golden boot now. The draw is set up for a possible Argentina v Germabny Q/F repeat. Possible game of the tournament if it comes off. France, Mexico or Uruguay to get through first though.

Argies are great to watch, savage going forward. Calamity at the back. I like.