FIFA World Cup 2010 - Group Stage

I believe MAD had Higuain backed pre-tournament to be top scorer. Looking good now.

Maybe others will know for definate but I would presume if I back a fiver and you lay a fiver, then that is my five matching your 5 and a fiver has been matched as opposed to a tennerā€¦

All hail Diego (even if he did leave Javier and Juan Roman at home)

35 shots on goalā€¦ 22-13 to Argentia.

Cracking match that was. Aguerra nearly topped it off with great effort.

Ya I was just wonder does it treat them as seperate bets, as in you put up a ā‚¬5 lay, and itā€™s taken, so thatā€™s your ā‚¬5 matched, I put up a fiver win bet, thatā€™s taken and thatā€™s my ā‚¬5 matched. so thereā€™s ā‚¬10 matched, even though technically they were matched off each other.

It doesnā€™t make a difference anyways but Betfair are getting 5% out of whatever the winnings are, itā€™s some serious operation.

licence to print money, when you see there is often 700 or 800 k matched on donkey derbies in lingfield in a wet wednesday in November there is serious money to be madeā€¦It is some service all the same thoughā€¦

Fairly frosty between these two after this exchange Iā€™d sayā€¦

Jimmy Magee :clap:

Look at all those Greek cunts at that game. Cunts should be at home working to pay back some of that fucking dig out they got. Waster fooks.

What a return. He was waiting for the right match.

You wonā€™t be bringing a Greek flag to Tullamore on Saturday so?

No, I wouldnt be a fan of those goons who bring other flags to GAA games just because they mimic their own colours. Iā€™ll have me jersey, Iā€™ll hold off on the flag til later in the year.

And tne award for the softest goal scored at the 2010 World Cup goes to Uche and Nigeria

What happened?

Shocking soft, Uche lofted a free kick into the box(towards the far post) from the left hand side about 40 yards out, everybody misses, keeper expecting a touch dived the wrong way and it landed harmlessly in the far bottom cornerā€¦

I will see whow Peavey described it and stick it up

Nigeria lead 1-0 and itā€™s a howler from the Greeks. Kalu Uche steps up to take a free-kick from the left, he lofts it into the penalty and it somehow goes straight in without a touch. Greek goalkeeper Alexandros Tzorvas actually dives out of the way of the ball when it was coming straight for him. Maybe he expected someone to get a flick-on, but if he had stayed on his feet he would have caught it with ease. Comical stuff.

Donā€™t miss out on any of the World Cup atmosphere while browsing the forum:

http://www.vuvuzela-time.co.uk/thefreekick.com/board/index.php/forum/7-the-board-room/

Nigeria down to 10 men after one of the Nigerian lads strikes out hitting and kicking a greek playerā€¦horrific scenes, puts Paul Galvans finger in the mouth in perspective

Mmmmm, lovelyā€¦

how is livescore.com so quick with goals/incidents?
Whatever about the world cup, but they have goals within seconds from all the leagues world wide.