FIFA World Cup 2010 - Group Stage

Draw tonight would most likely put Ivory Coast through. You’d imagine both Ivory Coast & Portugal will beat the Dear Leader’s charges by more than the one goal Brazil did. If that materialises it’ll be the same scenario as 1966. Brazil having to beat Portugal in the final group game to avoid elimination at the group stages.

Great strike from Luis Fabiano to put Brazil ahead.

Drogba has had three dives so far the cunt. Slow start from brazil but they started getting in behind just before the goal and they’re continuing to cause problems.

The Brazilians’ touch has been very poor at times.

Lucio’s on the ground as much as Drogba. I’ve rarely seen a centre half indulge in so much playacting - Inter Milan scumbag.

Fabiano goal aside Brazil have been very average here. The difference between Maicon and Bastos on the flanks is pretty stark also. Cesar is a fine keeper but he comes across as some windy cunt with all that shit he wears. Same can be said for Lucio who is one whiney bastard.

I don’t see that at all. They were a little sloppy early on but then got Maicon around the outside a couple of times which has kept them on the back foot and since then they’ve been comfortable in midfield. Robinho is playing very well again.

Brazil are very efficient but very boring compared to the attacking flair of say, Germany.

I had BBC on there for the ad break. Christ it’s a tough watch. Hansen laughing that he’s on the panel with three strikers and the lads think this is a hilarious set of circumstances.

Ah its a poor game though Rocko, Robinho Maicon and perhaps Lucio aside theres little or no forward impetus. Bastos has been disappointing for me, touch has let him down a fair bit. Great finish from Fabiano though and Mello is having a very good game in midfield.

Anyone listening to that cunt Terry in the press conference today there no bbc? Its astonishing how far that cunts head is up his own arse.

Apres Match did a good sketch which focussed on the smug “hilarity” between Lineker and Lawrenson. One of their best at this tournament so far.

The captain in everything but name. :clap:

I took the grave step and decided to browse the NOTW website earlier to amuse myself. One of the football writers thinks Rooney should be left out for his show of disrespect to the fans. He’s a ‘preening prima donna’ according to another ‘source’. Capello’s too aloof and isolating the players, who are bored because he orders them to rest between 3pm and 8pm every day, and the tactics are stifling the players. But John Terry says it will all be sorted in tonight’s meeting and who am I to argue?

Henry makes it 2-0

Ah that’s pure class from the potential future Roma striker. Great feet and hands in the build up and a lovely finish.

Fine goal that despite the 15 or so handballs

That was more of a handball than Kewell yesterday anyway. Took it well though.

MBB I agree that not everyone has been brilliant for brazil but they have been patient and yet still created chances. This isn’t a bad opposition so I think it’s an impressive performance and the system they’re playing suits them.

Good chance for Drogba there.

Juan is typically imperious - what a player. :clap:

And somewhere in the Ivory Coast there is a cunt setting up a Facebook group to protest at the second goal and looking to organise a march on the Brazilian embassy.

Luis Fabiano and the ref are mates and they’re going out on a mad one tonight to celebrate.