FIFA World Cup 2010 - Group Stage

Hand on me heart ref I didn’t handle it. Kaka is starting to fire a little. Elano is in shite here.

Impressive stuff from Brazil since half time. Elano took out his shin pads after that goal. I hope for his sake he put them back.

Nice goal that one. Pretty slack defending but pass was good as was the run from Elano. Doesn’t look great for him now.

Dani Alves, christ thats who you wanna see coming on running at you with twenty mins to go and you’re three nil down. I’d walk off if I was that left back. By the way, the Brazil medical team see to be a shower of vets.

If I was to do a Jamie Redknapp and analyse an injury and estimate how long the player will be out for based on a couple of replays, I reckon that’s just an impact knock and he’ll only have some bruising.

Conclusion: Available for last group game if needed.

There will be no African team in the last 16.

I’d be reluctant to call it without speaking to Ray Parlour first but I’ll join you in ruling out bone or ligament damage.

It’s surprising that African teams don’t do better considering that black players are more difficult to tell apart from one another. You would imagine that that would confuse the opposition but all the evidence suggests that it actually confuses the Africans themselves.

Perhaps they should dye their hair Sid? Great run there by Gervinho and well recycled then to Toure. Delighted for Drogba, his bravery deserved a goal in this tournament.

You won’t beat Juan in a one on one, which the Ivory Coast sub found out. But with Juan dragged wide after making the initial tackle, Drogba was able to ghost in and take advantage of poor defending by Felipe Melo and Michel Bastos there.

Pretty inept defending from Brazil there. They’ve looked sound when facing structured attacks but once they got pulled out of position there nobody made an effort to mark dangerous areas are dangerous players. Presume it was partly down to the scoreline though.

But what if they all dyed their hair the same colour like the Romanians did in 1998? Then it would make it even more confusing. If they all dyed their hair different colours they’d look a bit like different coloured chocolate smarties.

The Real Barca divide in evidence there again between kaka and yaya.

Brazil’s quarter of the draw is now likely to also contain Spain, Holland and Italy. They’d nearly be better off conceding the group to Portugal in the last match.

That is absolute proof that modern footballers are complete pussies. Rivaldo-esque.

Best actor nomination there

Shameful stuff by the Ivory Coast cunt. All those of us who have backed Brazil to win the tournament should join me in condemning his actions.

Listening to Alan green and Chris waddle on radio 5 live. giving the ref an awful going over. ‘clear off and get on the plane with anelka’!

Eh is that second yellow not a good thing? Clears Kaka of his yellow card, he only misses out on what is a dead rubber nearly at this point? I don’t see the big deal?

Brutal refereeing. It may not have much of an impact but it’s likely he just guessed there I reckon. That Keita kunt should be suspended.