FIFA World Cup 2010 - Group Stage

That sending off hurts Ivory Coast more than Brazil.
They need Brazil to beat Portugal to have any chance of going through but now they have got one of Brazils best players suspended for that game.
It wasnā€™t the smartest bit of cheating

Typical African naivety.

Surely somebody in RTE needs to tell George Hamilton about how groups are decided. He reckons Ivory Coast could be eliminated tomorrow. They can still qualify no matter what the result in the other group game tomorrow is. Heā€™s said similar for other groups too, particularly the other night when he heralded Franceā€™s elimination.

jaysus the Ivory Coast put in some horrific tackles as that game went on, whats more shocking is the Zokoro wasnā€™t involved in any of them

as rocko says, that Keita cunt should be suspended. disgraceful bullshit that goes on. and as well, have FIFA brought in some crap that red cards cant be reviewed after a game.

I think itā€™s the third time heā€™s made that mistake but dsgracefully Iā€™ve been listening to him and then trying to figure out why my maths is wrong. Heā€™s some eejit.

The Ivory Coastā€™s antics tonight have done nothing for my opinion of Africans.

Never trust the rap community.

Dunphy pinning Juan for the Drogba goal, even though he had stopped Gervinho in his tracks and had marshalled him out wide from where the ball was worked back to a crossing position. It was any one of Lucio, Melo and Bastos that were at fault but pimarily the latter two.

A World Cup isnā€™t a World Cup without some casual racism, amongst both players and supporters.

This debacle has the potenial to divide French society I feel. Expect Jean Marie Le Pen to win the next presidential election there.

Spoofer

A licence? What the fuck are you talking about you tard.

Lads whoā€™s gone home? Domenech or the coach guy?

It was a joke retard.

And the aussies only scored 'cos of a fuck up. They wouldnā€™t have scored again if they were still there.

Fair enough - you should have said that your bet only included goals that they scored properly :rolleyes:

Its funny seeing you talking about betting - I didnā€™t think thereā€™d be a subject youā€™d post on that you knew less about than GAA and Rugby.

<<<<< Braaaaaziiiilllliaaaaaaaaaa :clap:

I put a tenner on what looked a decent bet that mickee suggested here. Its as simple as that.

You know fuck all about rugby mac, stop fooling yourself. Your there for the Leinster-Munster banter.

So youā€™re admitting you know fuck all about rugby? Well at least we mark this night down as progress I suppose.

The way itā€™s looking at the moment:
Group A

1. Uruguay
  2. Mexico

Group B

1. Argentina
  2. South Korea

Group C

1. USA
  2. England

Group D

1. Germany
  2. Serbia

Group E

1. Holland
  2. Denmark

Group F

1. Paraguay
  2. Italy

Group G

1. Brazil
  2. Portugal

Group H

1. Switzerland
  2. Spain

Last 16
Uruguay v South Korea
Argentina v Mexico
USA v Serbia
Germany v England
Holland v Italy
Paraguay v Denmark
Brazil v Spain
Switzerland v Portugal

Quarter Finals
Uruguay/South Korea v USA/Serbia
Argentina/Mexico v Germany/England
Holland/Italy v Brazil/Spain
Paraguay/Denmark v Switzerland/Portugal

Semis
Uruguay/South Korea/USA/Serbia v Holland/Italy/Brazil/Spain
Argentina/Serbia/Germany/England v Paraguay/Denmark/Switzerland/Portugal

looking good for a Italy victory

looking like a Serbia v Italy WC semi final is nailed on mateā€¦football will be the real winner that day