Fifth Columnists for Russia in the West

He has picked a side and he’s winning!

Couldn’t give a fuck - he’s lost it

All of them Republicans.

:zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

Fucking hell. Imagine doing that to a kid for likes on his twitter. Hey, lets shave a swastika into our childs hair, theyll love it on twitter. Fucking gowl.

2 Likes

I wonder do Wexford have any plans to change their sponsors’ logo for the championship?

3 Likes

Wtf? Where do you come across these eejits? There’s few lads on here operating at this level.

He used be on the old Vincent Brown show on TV3 fairly regularly.

No need. They won’t be in it for long.

Former communist party I see.

Wexford have a good record when the Russians invade European countries.

They won their four in a row in football from 1915 to 1918.

They won the All-Ireland hurling championship in the same year as the invasions of Hungary (1956) and Czechoslovakia (1968).

The 1996 All-Ireland came at the same time as the Russians were waging war on Chechnya.

Their footballers turned in their best performance in nearly a century in 2008, reaching the All-Ireland semi-finals as Russia was invading Georgia.

Coincidentally, Wexford’s last Leinster title in football was 1945, as the Russians entered Berlin.

Even in 2014 Russia’s first invasion of Ukraine provoked a mini-revival in Wexford hurling fortunes as they knocked out Clare and Waterford.

4 Likes

1 Like

Nazi apologists like Clare Daly and Mick Wallace should be hounded out of Irish public life.

They should be treated them with the sort of disdain paedophiles are treated with.

2 Likes

I think we need those on here who backed Daly and Wallace to publicly denounce the two of them.

2 Likes

I think poor Clare as become a “ tool “ of the Alcohol industry.

1 Like

What’s the point here? Doesn’t Ukraine want eu membership, and isn’t Ukrainian neutrality a likely and sensible outcome? What does @Lazarus think?

Kevin Higgins - “poet” from Galway.

https://twitter.com/kevinhipoet1967?lang=en

1 Like

Broadsheet (another publication that might be added to your list) routinely publish Kevin’s “poems”. They are some of the worst example of the art form around.