Fine Gael - Hugging The Touchline On The Right Wing?

Easht Galway lineage I thought. Somewhere between Tynagh, Portumna, Eyrecourt, Kiltormer and Mullagh.

Killimor and Connemara.

Savage breeding. Killimor, the real home of hurling.

2 Likes

A mighty spot. There used to be a couple of vintage cars parked near one of the pubs. Rumours were they belonged to lads from L’rea that forgot where they parked them after winning the county title there in '41.

2 Likes

What pub? I can’t remember them.

The worst chipper I was ever in was/maybe still is in Killimor. Great memories

I got food poisoning in Killimor about twenty years ago that left me fairly shaken for a couple of days.

O’Meara I think. The one on the left heading to Portumna from civilisation direction.

There was a chip van operating their in the 80’s. A sober person purchased a burger there on one occasion and thought it tasted unusual. Following an investigation it transpired that they were making the burgers with tinned dog food.

3 Likes

Treacy’s is the one on that side I think

Treacy’s was previously O’Meara’s.

1 Like

Eeeeek, Sounds like something “Paddy Kilimor” would do. he’d always be out pucking a ball when passing the caravans. This thread has taken a delightful turn.

Paddy Ward?

1 Like

cc @Tim_Riggins, @mikehunt @TheUlteriorMotive

1 Like

Yeah. Did I hear he’s no longer with us?

Do you have those stats for GNI*?

1 Like

We move up 3 places apparently.

That’s news to me. He married a young wan from Waterford & moved down there.

Let him get his own stats, he was asked to provide links for his own made up stats on another thread but declined when he was rumbled. An awful man for fibs.

1 Like