Fingal stands up to the GGA bigots

http://www.herald.ie/sport/gaelic-football/fingal-not-a-new-tallaght-1702482.html

it seems the bigots cant stand other sports getting grant despite them getting a fuckload already-:slight_smile:

[quote=“north county corncrake”]http://www.herald.ie/sport/gaelic-football/fingal-not-a-new-tallaght-1702482.html

it seems the bigots cant stand other sports getting grant despite them getting a fuckload already-:)[/quote]

thinly veiled “i’m so thick i read the herald”:rolleyes:

thinly veiled “im a mong”

you back now ?

no not yet, have singapore & abu dhabi stop offs on the way

The Prawn is back.

Welcome home lad.

[quote=“north county corncrake”]http://www.herald.ie/sport/gaelic-football/fingal-not-a-new-tallaght-1702482.html

it seems the bigots cant stand other sports getting grant despite them getting a fuckload already-:)[/quote]

I think the so called bigots are annoyed that a private profit orientated company such is the FAI and Shamrock Rovers in the case of the Tallaght Stadium are recieving public funds. I know I as a taxpayer is pretty pissed off by it. If there is public money available to fund private companies, give it to me and people like me, I’m trying to make a crust here.

?

SDCC own a stadium, Rovers pay rent for it,

read the ESRI report that padjo put up here about who should get sports grants & who should not

[quote=“north county corncrake”]?

read the ESRI report that padjo put up here about who should get sports grants & who should not[/quote]

So why not accommodate everyone?

read the ESRI report that padjo put up here about who should get sports grants & who should not[/quote]

huh?

everyone? they cant accomadate a swimming team, a cricket team or a bigotball team as the pitch doesnt suit those sports

but those sports can rent it out if they so wish & make do with the facilities that are there,

will rathcoole be accomdating other sports?

as the GGA are a private company who make millions in profits every year what kind of rent will they be paying for rathcoole?

[/quote]

and nowhere withing sniffing of market rent

I would presume it’s somewhere along the lines of the 2k per game ye were paying to tolka

2k rent per week would get you a 4 bed house, not a 4k seater stadium

[quote=“artfoley”]and nowhere withing sniffing of market rent

I would presume it’s somewhere along the lines of the 2k per game ye were paying to tolka

2k rent per week would get you a 4 bed house, not a 4k seater stadium[/quote]

whats the market rent?

as explained before it’s 71,000 per game

:slight_smile:

thinly veiled “i’m on the dole why should i have to pay for anything”

i guess if this was in rural Ireland the GGA would get away with their bullying & bog biggotry but the urban councils of fingal & SDCC can see that the GGA isnt popular in dublin so its easy to stand up to them

:slight_smile:

I’m afraid i’ve experienced different.
The real Dublin GAA people (Not the maggots that they attract to Hill 16 etc) are as hardcore GAA people as anywhere else in Ireland. The growth of the GAA in the southside and in non-traditional parts of the Northside should worry the likes of you NCC.

Plus ca change with you eh?
And they continue to fall for it again and again and again…

How’s the baba getting on with the travels?

How is Sporting Fingal funded NCC? I presume our tax dollars are going to pay these second-rate players’ wages. All in the name of sporting development of course.