Fire fire fire

Gilson Motors (Brother of Glenda) is on fire down on Dr.John Rogersons Quay.
Apparently some wiring work on the roof set the roof on fire.
2 ban gardai blocking people from enterng the road area.
5 or so fire engines and lads up on the cherry picker giving that fire socks.

A lad I play golf with is giving me a lift later to the course but his car is stuck inside. (give them a 10 euro note and you can leave you car in their warehouse for the day)
I told him it’s going to be ok. He said 'How?"
I told him I’m getting a lift from my brother instead.
Sweet.
Life moves on.

Yours in breaking news in our nations capital,
GSH.

Insurance job (NAP), probably got one of Liam Lawlor’s old bagmen to torch the place.

I was about to post the same. He probably just got in a shipment of new cars aswell

Car dealerships are the biggest fire risk in the country.

I wonder are these the same boys who were on the roof of the Guinness warehouse a while back.

While I can confirm that these reports are broadly accurate happily damage appears to be minimal and at this stage the fire is very much out

Pity, Glenda’s eyebrows could have done with a singeing.

Apparently torch on felt, through to the roof and it’s ablaze.
It’s a listed buiding so it’ll have to be put back as it was.

Pity they didn’t have those boat with the huge streams of water from that lotto add. they would have sorted it out.

Yours in updates,
GSH.

The fire is out.
Gilson motors unaffected by all accounts which is good news as there is a lovely Mazzer in there.
So, back to the normal humdrum of life walking up and down the Quays and asking people if they want their picture taken and then giving them a choice of a night in a cell or they let me keep the camera.
Yours etc,
GSH.

Camden Street about half an hour ago.

:o

That’s Julio’s house!!!

Fa-fa-fa-fire!!!

There’s an accounts arsonist on the loose, beware lads.

This is the thread the sniveling rat @myboyblue deleted his post from last night.

Correct. This is the picture he put up last night

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/1910184_542341129199280_3751800484353167107_n.jpg?oh=ff4384bd654dea389600b2f8850be969&oe=548FF5FB&gda=1417894322_6881362c072aaee87a2bcc1ef0239530

:o

:smiley:

Stook.

:smiley:

Stook.[/QUOTE]

deleting posts to save your internet rep ??..you fuckin knob…

Do you not have to have a rep [roaster speak]for to [/roaster speak] save it?