First Dates Ireland

@PhattPike

Iā€™d say fill in this for @Batigol but donā€™t tell his missus.

7 Likes

Saw that. Thereā€™ll be plenty of suitors for Valerie!

Valerie would get it

That website would want to be able for some traffic. I donā€™t get it tall tall myself. But Iā€™d say thereā€™s a few lads with a horn just thinking about it :smiley:

1 Like

Ah seriously?

2 Likes

She lost all the weight bro a pure gym bunny now, she would bounce the life out of you now id say!

1 Like

By God!

Seriously

They say if you canā€™t lift her donā€™t shift her but I know @Batigol loves prancing around the place with a few weights so he might manage it.

Looks like Valerie has wintered well

Old picture Iā€™d say.

Dear god man :worried:

The Nordie women need a dose of cop on bringing the Mammyā€™s onto First Dates with them.

Thereā€™s a reason they are single.

1 Like

A fella who looked like a hybrid of Miley from Glenroe mixed with Eamon Dunphy managed to throw away a great chance of pulling a woman fit for the auld birds thread tonight by asking to split the billšŸ˜…

3 Likes

It was some fuck up. It dawned on him rather slowly what he had doneā€¦

3 Likes

She was a bit of a cougar as well! The actual Eamon Dunphy or Miley would have been smoother than yer man.

I used to know him years ago.

I was watching to see if heā€™d fuck up. And he did true to form

What the fuck did he pull that for :joy::joy::see_no_evil:

2 Likes

He was like a deer in headlights when they got interviewed at end. Eyes all shifty - he knew heā€™d made a bollox of it. On national TV

Heā€™ll never make that mistake again for the simple reason heā€™ll never get the chance to, the stupid cunt