First Dates Ireland

Arrives on with his ā€œentourageā€ā€¦

That was the only way one was going to get on.

Was it that very nice lad from Limerick who made the video from his car about a year ago, complaining about someone or other and delivering a few good slags? He worked in Tesco IIRC?

Those 2 crazy people who were just on make a very sweet couple. The ex-stripper and the ex-cop.

The history teacher and the Limerick fella got on well too by the looks of it.

1 Like

He was. But the traveller lad was an offensive dick at the start and freaked the scotch lad out. Then the scotch lad turned proper nasty.

They were 2 bitchs in fairnessā€¦ I was saying the traveler lad was a dose at the start and I ended up feeling half sorry for him

1 Like

Surely a repeat. Hughie was on something there a year or two ago that didnā€™t exactly work for him. Aside from whatever he was on, Hughie is a bit of a bad 'un, treachereaous even.
This odd nugget of social awareness is courtesy of his Longford associates.

Thatā€™s it exactly. Iā€™d say they both regret it.

I know the paramedic Jason from Limerick who was on tonight. Nice lad, delighted to hear himself & Alison are still going strong.

The Italian fella had a strange reaction when the Tipp girl turned him down. They didnā€™t match them up well anywayšŸ˜…

I could see that coming. He looked the sulking type, bit of a narcissist in him. Tara was a smashing girl, sheā€™d defo go in the Lovely Girls thread.

1 Like

I thought she was nice about it. Jumped in early , said they should just be friends, tried to save him his blushes. He still made a bit of an idiot of himself. Theyā€™re too far away to be friends but not too far away to be a couple he thinks.

2 Likes

Someone went and created a profile for me on the First Dates website. Filled everything in. What the actual fuck likeā€¦got the email at work and I still have no idea who did it :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Has the Mammy been dropping hints?

Hughie is on the 2 johnnies podcast this week.

https://twitter.com/RTE2/status/1365253299537137666 The outcome of last weeks show.

Just watching back on the plus one. The auld pair from TippšŸ˜…

The mammy can barely work her phone, nevermind navigate websites. Have since found out it was a pal of mine.

A nerdy lad from Dublin taking the free meal from a girl tonightšŸ˜…

Saw that :smiley:

Wouldnā€™t be surprised to learn it was glas

2 Likes