Fodder Crisis

my aul fella offloaded about 100 of them there about a month ago because he was sick of them taking up space out in the yard. got €25 a bale. I see some lads have up to €40 now on donedeal. cunts taking advantage of the poor lads in bother.

You’ll freely get €50 for a Round Bale of Silage now and lads will be happy to pay cos there just isn’t Silage Available in places.

I’m up here in Mayo at the minute and there is stock lying dead in the fields

1 Like

:open_mouth:

Typical Mayo - fucking about going to matches instead making silage. All topped off with cattle dying when it’s shot of them pair of flutes from 1951 they need to succede.

2 Likes

Just passed on a few excess bales to a lad in dire need there.high quality haylage, Expenses to cover the wrap only.

5 Likes

I didn’t bother making hay this year, nowhere to keep it since I converted the attic

1 Like

Would your Mrs not eat it ?

6 Likes

The country’s covered in fucking grass lads. Couldn’t ye let the cattle ate it out of the middle of yer boreens

1 Like

South Sligo

598eef18807d4396eea9653b689cbca3

2 Likes

Would they not eat the grass underneath them?

Exactly what you’d expect a townie to say

Green leaves on the trees eh…:thinking:

East Limerick in the Golden Vale

You’re back in the gym I see. Great comeback since that nasty accident :clap:

Thanks, great to be back. Physio is going well. You hear plenty of warnings about PTOs, but unless you’ve had a brush with one you can never fully appreciate the risks. I’ll be keeping the mullet well-trimmed in future.

2 Likes

Is that a genuine pic KP? Thats fucking shocking

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

He shot them all, then took the picture to get a few likes on TFK. A dangerous cunt.

14 Likes

Bad bastard