Football betting season 2011/2012

Partizan Belgrade to beat Shamrock Rovers at 5/6 is free money.Beaten 2-0 at home to FC copenhagen, Shamrock Rovers are a poor team.Copenhagen were taken apart last night in Champions league at home.

Bet365 are offering 6/1 on De Gea being beaten by a shot outside the box tonight I believe.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

+1

Nothing funnier than fellas tipping up odds on shots that they think are sure things, there is no such thing. :lol:

I pointed this out after the first leg, mug punting of the highest order, backing team A because team B lost to team C and D beat C despite the fact that they know nothing about team A , C or D & have never seen them play.

Muggish stuff.

The Manchester -1 double looks appealing for a speculative punt this weekend.

City -1 is 4/1. United -1 just over evs.

Would like to see De Jong starting though as City tend to concede a lot when he isn’t in the side.

:wink: start as you mean to go on i suppose.

spurs looked a rabble

looks like this double will be on a good bit this season.

looking forward to seeing my FPL team score this weekend. rooney as captain, dzeko, young, arteta, adam and given in it. smalling hardly got an assist today

Waiting on Madrid for a 300 quid accumulator now. Been about 2 years since I last pulled off a long odds accumulator.

http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/8048/unledxj.jpg

With special thanks to the 90 minute club.

Keith Andrews :clap:
Juan Mata :clap:
Roberto Soldado :clap:
Mevlut Erdinc & Jeremy Menez :clap: :clap:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Kudos Totti

Could some of the more learned EPL types give me their opinion on Sunderland to be relegated? Currently available at 12.5/1 on the machine.

My logic is based around them having a poor enough start to the season, their squad being full of mediocre players - signed Craig Gardner, Seb Larsson, John O’Shea, Wes Brown this summer and it’ll take time for them to all gel as a team. They’re now being linked with Samaras which smacks of pure desperation. Gyan doesn’t seem to be able to transfer his international form to club level. They’ve lost Henderson and Wellbeck from last season (although I think Wellbeck was injured for a lot of it). Take Brown and O’Shea from their defence and it’s very poor - Bramble, Turner, A Ferdinand, Kilgallon etc. And it looks like they’ll struggle for goals again.

As a back to lay prospect it appeals to me - any thoughts?

Wouldn’t really be a big EPL type Mac as I will be turning my attention to Serie A when it starts. I don’t think they will go down though.

nope they wont go down. back to lay @12.5? meh dont think so. Results at the moment could be down to players simply not gelling yet. Bruce though does look nervy and a few more bad results and that price might drop but dont think there is any chance of them being relegated either. Bruce to get the sack probably a better value bet than a back to lay. their team is around the likes of:

Mignolet
O’Shea, Brown, Ferdinand, Bardsley
Larsson, Cattermole, Gardner, Richardson
Segensson, Gyan

with the likes of Edwards, Wickham, Meyler to come in isnt too bad. Fairly functional looking team alright but should be well safe.

Edwards?

sorry vaughan. not sure where i got edwards from.

Second big accumulator of the season in already. :clap:

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/5105/unledvle.jpg

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Superbio!