Footix of the Day

Great to have football back.

That’ll be hard bet.

Why?

Some lads just don’t get it.

The context is all off

1 Like
2 Likes

You still don’t understand the concept of Footix after all this time? I’m a North Londoner talking about my local team and our big local rivals.

Footix is Paddy hand picking a team to support in England, in a city that he invariably has no family, ties or attachment to.

we need to restrict posting rights on this thread as paddy footix doesnt get it

4 Likes

It’s a fairly simple concept really, even for Paddy Footix you would have thought. Footix is somebody who doesn’t support their local team.

1 Like

Saying that a team who are 7 points ahead after the first 16 games are the best team in the league is Footix. Either that or change your name to ChairmanObvious

I love you @Locke but you’ve completely ruined the thread

1 Like

e.g @croppy_boy @caulifloweredneanderthal @Biff_Egan

a good example of footix behavior is going to a game 4 hours early to “soak up the atmosphere”

1 Like

please stop posting on this thread & anything to do with SRFC

1 Like

Is Horshoe Park finished yet?

Archbishop Croke Park?

i dont think so

Match going fans like myself and @caulifloweredneanderthal need to be well lubricated to suck the ball into the net

2 Likes

Can’t wait for the next trip over with the Ratoath crew.

That’s not the correct use of the term.

The term footix originated in France in 1998 and was used, by the supporters that never lost faith and kept following the national side, to describe those who jumped back on the bandwagon following their unexpected World Cup win.

1 Like