Footix of the Day

The armchair footix and their petty club rivalry and dismissing the views of Maldini, Baresi and Haaland on VVD being the GOAT

Admins, please ban @TheUlteriorMotive frommthis thread

Seconded

1 Like

Fascist.

I fucking hate this fantasy shit. Its worse than gambling.

4 Likes

The fella in Pallaskenry who called his house “Old Trafford”.

2 Likes

I think I’ve just found a new breed

The footix-roaster hybrid. A fella my own go long passed it, coming back from junior b training with a liverpool jersey, gaa togs and a bang of body odour in buying the few cans

2 Likes

@Biff_Egan congrats on being today’s Footix of the Day.

Tune in tomorrow for our next winner

2 Likes

All stems from France 98’ it seems.

Well done @Biff_Egan

I suspect this wont be your only award

4 Likes

TB lad laying out his stall early.

Fuck whatever about watching the matches on telly but heading off to another country to watch them is serious level footix stuff.

There’s a chap in Mogeely who has Liverpool flags etc out the front of his house. When he changes his car, it’s either red or white and he puts Liverpool paraphernalia all over it

:man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

You would wonder what the locals think?

Lads fro oireland cheering and clapping atvthe wrong moment , half and half scarfs for memories and constantlyntaking photos

It’s more the screaming ‘waahey, I’m on the beer all day from early…’ buzz. #ThisMeansMoreBeer

1 Like

Allez, allez, allez…

3 Likes

Probably similar to the Rovers fans seeing a Northsider passing 2/3 closer LOI teams to jump aboard their merry bandwagon.

All Irish or non English premier league fans are footix? Or footix fans, or whatever you call them. A stadium full in Melbourne a few years ago singing You’ll Never Walk Alone has to be up there, unless there were 80,000 scousers in the stadium.

1 Like

The Ratoath Inn reclaimed the word footix the way the gay community reclaimed the word queer

3 Likes

Myself and @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy regret to inform the board there will be a late adjudication on today’s Footix of the Day, due to higher than usual footix-ness expected this evening.

Yours etc.,
Admins

2 Likes