Footix of the Day

@caulifloweredneanderthal leaving the pub to go to an empty stadium 3 hours early will be hard bet

9 Likes

He mistakenly went up to watch the minor match before the senior

7 Likes

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy skulking around the EPL threads and nowhere to be seen in the thread for a vital Jockstrap Cup match involving an Irish team :astonished:

2 Likes

You’re an awful hoor :joy:

I was at stadium for 6.50 to get tickets at 7. The Irish have an awful problem with drink and I was just happy to soak up the famous Anfield atmosphere.

Here’s a pint I’m drinking now, in case you’re worried

1 Like

Footix aside, Liverpool is a fantastic city for a night out, at any age.

1 Like

its a dump

2 Likes

just got word that @caulifloweredneanderthal is still in the stadium soaking it all in

5 Likes

I see @ChairmanDan is setting his stall out early today

1 Like

Tottenham Hotspur are my local team. I’m a North Londoner. That should make me ineligible for the Footix competition.

That doesn’t mean it ain’t good for a night out!

fair enough but i would have higher standards than you mate

1 Like

What do you want for a night out only pubs and pints. Don’t tell me Deansgate in Manchester is better. Now that’s a TACKY footballers wives spot. Liverpool has a fair amount of tacky spots, but there are some fine pubs there as well in amongst it all.

1 Like

i dont think there will ever be a situation in my life where i would say those words.

4 Likes

THIS MEANS MORE

haha, fair enough.

I nominate @Aertel220 for the following contributions today

‘Just saw that in a group chat. Is there a genuine chance of this? Jesus it would be some treat to witness a Liverpool Champions League game in the Aviva’

‘Instead of having Wolves (H) next in the league though we now have Chelsea (A).’

6 Likes

:grinning:

Beat me to it

Us scousers have a complete monopoly on this thread. A dominance akin to the Liverpool sides of the 1980’s.

1 Like

The people’s club will dominate this award

download__01

3 Likes