Footix of the Day

The footix klaxon has sounded I see

1 Like

@Lazarus I’m proposing you as joint admin.

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy do the needful please.

2 Likes

There should be a moratorium on all English soccer talk for the next 10 days. We’re mourning the passing of our Queen. Soccer has been suspended.

1 Like

Try telling that to the footix

1 Like

I see the English cricket team are insisting on playing this Saturday as all other sports shut down as a mark of respect. I wonder what Her Majesty ever did to deserve such a shameful mark of disrespect from the ECB

Tell that to the Shamrock Rovers fans chanting about Lizzie last night. Very footix type behaviour in the middle of a crunch European group game.

Thats not very footixy Dan. More Poloixy or croquetixy than anything else really. Will morris dancing and garden fetes be called off this weekend?

Footix my arse. You have a supposed admin on @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy who isn’t even following a local LOI team but one from the southside, many miles from his home.

He could have stuck with his local Home Farm club but jettisoned them for a more successful, but much further away, LOI club.

The worst kind of a hypocritical footix cunt.

2 Likes

Disgraceful

Agreed

Im not sure you understand what a footix is

3 Likes

Harsh on @briantinnion

Lads who pretend to be English football hooligans singing about the Queen of England.

She is also the queen of part of this country mate

The quisling club have disavowed the chanting

1 Like

Lapsed poster @GeoffreyBoycott would never have stood for this

1 Like

What form of social media did they use?

Apparently that’s a secret message.

She’s not the Queen of anywhere now sure. She’s deceased.

The fanzine should have warned the Rovers ultras of the dangers of visiting Limerick and saved them from a right pasting outside the Steering Wheel.

2 Likes

@mikehunt will be hard bet

“Diaz is a warrior. Diaz would have thrived as much as Mane did when the front three were in their prime. They’re too isolated now.”

3 Likes