Formula One

The level of incompetence from Ferrari is unbelievable.

It’s absolutely staggering.

Binotto has to go….

Max starts 10th.
Pits early.
Spins.
Still pissing away up the road.

Throwing on Hard tyres was so mental considering they were dogshit on both Alpines.

Never ending entrainment from Ferrari this year.

1 Like

Leclerc will be off

I wouldn’t be surprised to see him replace Hamilton in two years

Yep.

He is quick, but he’s surrounded by absolute amateurs

Starting the race on mediums with no plan of a 1 stop? Wtf like

Binotto this week was talking about getting a 1-2, he was right, it was achievable. But in all the years I am watching F1, I’ve never seen such consistent levels of incompetence. Leclerc will be tearing his hair out.

1 Like

Why did they pit so early? Undercut me bollocks

They didn’t need to worry about anyone else only managing their own tyres.

They could have just let him run long in the second stint and put softs on to the end. He would have run those mediums for another 10 laps without much issue and had the better tyre to finish the race.

How many races this season have they had the fastest car and managed to lose now?

At least 4?

Hamilton to Max watching highlights in cool down room ref Max passing Leclerc “ he was on the Hards? “

And Max and George chuckling away. Madness.

Leclerc just fucked the team under bud in his interview & rightly so.

Ferrari management changes incoming

Drizzlèd and threatened but stayed off. The alfa pulled up in front of us. Ill see if i can upload a video later. Currently 2 hours into a 3 hour taxi queue

How far ia the circuit from Budapest?

20 mins taxi probably 25km

1 Like

Might head down with the young fella next year. Seems to be watching a lot of it.

Id recommended it. Drive if you can or camp if you can. Taxis were ages. Public transport was a few changes and mental too. If you had few going hirong a helicopter would be the job. 5 or 6 people would work out around €100 each. Get a stand ticket with the young fella or get there around 8am for a good spot

1 Like