Frank Heverin (aka Faldo) RIP

I used to have a Sandy Lane polo shirt and golf cap that the uncle brought me back before from playing there. I might still have them somewhere. The big house would appreciate it if I wore them if I make it over.

4 Likes

You’d never know. Might be a hood luck charm. You might even win two holes in a row.

Ah it’d be great if I can make it. If I can get a babysitter organised, I’ll spin* over.

*Google maps how fucking far this place is away.

2 Likes

Don’t think that’s allowed playing golf but exceptions can be made🤣

1 Like

Can’t play golf, don’t play golf. I’ll definitely throw a few quid in the kitty though.
If there were lads staying around for a few pints on the night I might head up for a few.

5 Likes

Being from Galway you’d probably miss

Right folks, the set up on the 10th Sept up in Mountbellow GC is as follows:

• Mid-morning/midday start time
  • €30 for golf and food afterwards
  • Option to golf or to drink (or to golf and drink)
  • If you are interested in either or indeed both, PM me back your details to me, I need (real) names and mobile numbers as the organiser is setting up a large WhatsApp group to keep this organised
  • I’ve booked in 2 x fourballs and it’s a scramble, better ball wins the hole (just to keep the whole thing moving). If there is more interest we can squeeze in another fourball.

That’s about all I have now. Remember, if you are thinking of golfing or drinking or both PM me. Thanks.

6 Likes

Myself and Esteban will be travelling up for the day but can’t stay overnight. 6 (six) more spots up for grabs!

If I can at all I’ll try and make it but it’ll be as a late entrant.

1 Like

Just spotted this locally lads.

25 Likes

Thats lovely to see. Fair play.

Fuck golf.

2 Likes

Nice of them to do the sums for you.

A full year gone already. Much missed around this place

12 Likes

What do you mean?

Very much so.

Club members get discount

Really?

4 Likes

:smile: :smile:

Good weekend for it Flatty . The three in a row all ireland champions are in town.