Friday Fashion Thread aka The blind leading the blind

A lad wandered into the coffee shop in Wilmslow this morning sporting this piece of gold leisurewear, slightly straining at the seams, with Gucci emblazoned across the back just in case like.

Warm lightweight waterproof shoes ?

Pricey at 89.95 stg, but a fine shirt.

The male BBC Newsreader isn’t wearing a tie.

I’m not so sure this worked.

Where would one find one of these?

Some of their more normal looking shirts here:

worse than I thought!

1 Like

7 Likes

Not sure what other thread to put this in. We had such a spell of bad weather with no drying and I’d such a build up of clothes to wash I filled a black sack with every jumper I owned pretty much and brought them to a dry cleaners. They’ve all shrank.

So I need probably 4-5 at least new jumpers. I’m too busy to go shopping for them in person and also I wouldn’t be sure where to go anymore for a jumper. Not looking for cashmere jumpers here but rather leisure wear / every day wear type thing - maybe verging into ‘Sunday jumper’ territory for one or two of them.

Anyone know any good online websites to buy jumpers from for a man of my age and specification? I’d usually have bought jumpers from Debenhams (limerick), TK Maxx or maybe Regatta.

1 Like

Dunnes, M&S, Charles Tyrwhitt

Uniqlo

1 Like

You posted that up here before and I got a couple of nice jumpers off of them alright.

2 Likes

Next can also have some decent stuff but you’ve to wade through a lot of shite. You’d get good value in their sale and delivery is very cheap.

2 Likes

Shaws. Almost Nationwide.

Shrinking all your jumpers in a dry cleaners would remind you of a former poster on here, God rest him.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Markses

https://twitter.com/dieworkwear/status/1791873844330000886?s=19

When in town you don’t wear brown.

3 Likes

@TheUlteriorMotive what do you make of this brand and their styles?

1 Like