Friend of the Forum: Big Mick McCarthy

[quote=“Piles Hussain, post: 765835, member: 363”]The man gets the most out of average players.
Get him back in. If that cuntybollocks Keane gets it before Big Mick gets another run at it, I will be seething.[/quote]
:clap:Spot on

BTW, fantastic invention of a word there Piles. “cuntybollocks”.
I’m going to use that if you don’t mind.

Don’t ever mess with Big Mick.

I recall that slimy little cunt Dean Saunders blaming previous regimes for his poor early results, questioning the quality and condition of the squad he took over and all the rest.

So Big Mick pops up with an interview on the demise of Wolves on Sky Sports News today. “I left them in the Premier League and I can’t believe where they’re heading now”.

Fuck you, Dean Saunders.

Mick would have good cause to blame previous regimes at Ipswich but just look what he’s done with such a poor squad in such a short space of time.

Dean Saunders has got the road as well.

Dean Saunders has got the road as well.

We know-Bandage informed us about 2 hours ago mate.

Apologies.
I have Bandage on ignore.

[quote=“The Runt, post: 769133, member: 181”]Apologies.
I have Bandage on ignore.[/quote]
So has Rocko apparently.

Big Mick’s Tractor Boys 4-1 up away to Derby at half-time.

4-3 now

Finished 4-4. Another solid point

Cillian O’Connor’s decision to go for a point from that final free doesn’t get any better no matter how many times you look at it.

I seeRobbie has called for Big Mick to be brought back as Ireland manager:clap:

Excellent

:D:clap:

http://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town/injury_news_dean_gerken_set_to_recover_in_time_for_bolton_trip_1_2926595

Meanwhile, the Blues boss – who last week refused to rule himself in or out of the running for the vacant Republic of Ireland job – was asked if there was ‘any change in the Ireland situation’?

He quipped: “No it’s still in the same place. It’s just across from Liverpool and Manchester. If you’re going to go and visit it then you can fly from Stansted or Southend on Aer Lingus or Ryanair.”

Mick is fucking sound.

[SIZE=4]Big Mick: No contact from Ireland [/SIZE]
Monday, October 28, 2013
Ipswich boss Mick McCarthy says the FAI are still to make contact with him regarding the vacant Republic of Ireland manager’s job.

By Phil Ham
The 54-year-old remains most bookies’ odds-on favourite to return to the role he previously occupied between 1996 and 2002.

After his Ipswich side drew 1-1 at Bolton on Saturday,

McCarthy was asked whether he had any more to say regarding the Ireland job.

“I haven’t said anything about the Republic of Ireland job,” he responded.

Had he received any contact from the FAI?

“Yeah, they came and stayed with me last night at the hotel, all of them. I had a good meeting with them,” he joked.

“Did I b*****ks! No, nothing.”

Questioned about reports that he is due to meet FAI head hunters Ray Houghton and Ruud Dokter on Monday, he added: “Somebody better book me a f**king flight then! I’ll tell you where I am on Monday. I’m at a signing session at the David Lloyd [gym] down in Ipswich at 10.30.

“I’ll be at the training ground at a quarter to seven. Me and TC [assistant Terry Connor] will be watching the game again. If you all want to come down and have a chat with me then at a quarter to seven, please feel free.

“Then we’ve got a game with the Nike Academy and I’ll be involved with that…

“And then I’m flying to Ireland!” he quipped as he left the Reebok Stadium media room.

McCarthy is understood to be hugely frustrated by the process put in place to find the next Republic of Ireland manager and the impact the talk linking him with the role is having on his club.

I really hope he doesn’t brong Terry Connor with him. Mick has forgiven him for his betrayal, I never can.

Ipswich just about to kick off at home to Barnsley live on Sky Sports 1