Friend of the Forum: Big Mick McCarthy

No, the walkers Leprechaun

He’ll probably get the job of getting Blackburn promoted next season. Pointless for Wolves to fire him at this stage

Enough to be rated a failure.

mick was a better player and manager than this cunt

http://www.arcana.ie/uplds/11141650460.jpg

:lol:

Mick, you’re a liar… you’re a fucking wanker. I didn’t rate you as a player, I don’t rate you as a manager, and I don’t rate you as a person. You’re a fucking wanker and you can stick your World Cup up your arse. The only reason I have any dealings with you is that somehow you are the manager of my country! You can stick it up your bollocks.

:lol:

:lol: :clap: :lol:

Brilliant Art

[font=Arial][size=3]

Current Irish boss [/size][/font]Mick McCarthy[/url][font=Arial][size=3], 43, was in the managerial hotseat for less than 10 months when the incident occurred and Cascarino said: "I remember being woken up at 4am with the sound of [/size][/font][url=“http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/Jason+McAteer”]Jason McAteer[font=Arial][size=3] bellowing out ‘No, Roy, no Roy’. [/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=3]"I immediately jumped out of my bed thinking that Roy was involved in a fight with one of the other players. As I walked along the corridor to see what was happening, I bumped into Mick who was standing with his back to the wall, peering out from the entrance to his room trying to be [/size][/font]inconspicuous[font=Arial][size=3]. [/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=3]"‘What’s happening?’ I asked him. [/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=3]"‘It’s Roy, it’s Roy. I can’t go there’ McCarthy replied anxiously. [/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=3]"I continued to another corridor where I could see about 20 other people including players, Roy’s brothers, friends and the team bodyguard. [/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=3]"A group of players were holding back Roy, who had some blood on his face. [/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=3]"Another group were pinning back a friend of Gary Breen, who had been hurling insults at Roy.
[/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=3]Self-styled hard man beaten up by Gary Breen’s friend. [/size][/font][font=Arial][size=3] [/size][/font][font=Arial][size=3] :lol:[/size][/font]

Source? Any more on this??

[quote=“Mr. Totti, post: 653748”]

[font=Arial][size=3][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=3]Self-styled hard man beaten up by Gary Breen’s friend. [/size][/font][font=Arial][size=3] [/size][/font][font=Arial][size=3] [/size][/font][/quote]
I read that as Keane painting the walls with a loudmouths blood.

Keane had a bloody nose FFS, he was taunted all night and then even more embarrassingly beaten up by Gary Breen’s friend. :lol:

[quote=“Mr. Totti, post: 653751”]

Keane had a bloody nose [/quote]
Where did it say that?

fair whack to breens mate-

i heard that a few times before alright :lol: :lol:

keane is a failure at everything

Common knowledge mate, McAteer was trying to save him from a further beating.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote=“Mr. Totti, post: 653754”]

Common knowledge mate, McAteer was trying to save him from a further beating.[/quote]No other source on it mate? What you say happened doesnt seem to be reported there.

dont know why yourgetting sand in your vagina about this-your taking this worse than keane did-

It’s quite funny really, Keane lives off his reputation and people’s fear of him, then some cockney lad slags him off all night and when Keane confronts him about it gets his nose bust. :lol:

Could you imagine if he played in a team who had a genuine hard man, the likes of a Burdisso or Samuel? He’d know to keep him mouth shut or his turkey neck would be rooted to the floor. :lol:

:lol: :lol: