Friend of the Forum: Big Mick McCarthy

Mick will be in high demand come the summer no doubt.

Hopefully Ipswich are relegated next season. Strong possibility of it.

1 Like

In other words he left them in the shits

I’m in tears watching that

1 Like

He left them in far better condition than when he arrived.

He’s too emotional for life in the Championship

The championship is the best league in Britain mate .

3 Likes

I agree with him. The 3-0 win against Palace was my favourite game of my 5 1/2 year reign as an Ipswich Town supporter

5 Likes

Outside Italy it’s the best league in Europe. A stint in the LOI would serve Big Mick well I reckon

+1. A petty petty man to boot

1 Like

It’s his inherent stubborn bitterness that has kept him down all these years

The 3-1 win at home to the Toon and the night we got after Forest and gave them a hiding were my two favourites.

1 Like

Jesus he looks drained in that. Better off out of it if that’s the toll it’s taking on him.

Don’t forget Terry Connor lads. Best no.2 in Britain

It was great of Mick to get Terry back on board after Terry took the Wolves job after Mick and failed. What a gentleman

Mick and TC come as a package

He’s fucked both inside and out. Posters calling for him to get a big job need to have a real long look at themselves. This man clearly needs help

West Brom I’d say.

1 Like

Millwall into the play off places. It’ll make things lively if Millwall make it to the EPL next season. Millwall hate everybody else and the world in general equally. It’s not like the selective hatred or the type of unhealthy obsession which West Ham and Chelsea have with Spurs, ahead of Woolwich for example. It’s essentially racism at the heart of that.

We have links to them so I’ll be supporting them

Millwall are a wonderful club . Granted a few dodgy hooligans follow them but by and large their fans are the salt of the earth . They would be a wonderful addition to the EPL .

1 Like