Friend of the Forum: Big Mick McCarthy

It’d be some story if they get promoted after the local council tried to take their stadium via a compulsory purchase order.

1 Like

Mick - a proper bloke as usual.

1 Like

There would be a wonderful occasion in the London stadium. What a joy it would be too see the millwall fans marauding through Westfield

3 Likes

Millwall are away to Sheffield United on Saturday in a real play off promotion 6 pointer. The Blades supporters would be no shrinking violets
either. If I was a policeman I’d rather be on duty on Saturday in Aleppo than Sheffield.

2 Likes

Barney Ronay in The Guardian did a lot of investigating and campaigning in relation to that Millwall story.

Neil Harris manages them. He was their centre forward poacher for years and resumed his goal scoring career after having testicular cancer.

They’ve a tidy young midfielder called George Saville who impressed me in the Occupied Six’s play off defeat to the Swiss last November.

Real fucking football real people.

Do we have a Championship specific thread any more?

I see Sunderland’s slim chances of avoiding relegation were scuppered by a late concession at home to Norwich.

Fulham are now 20 odd games unbeaten and have jumped to second after England’s Jack Grealish scored a late winner for Villa at home to Cardiff.

Someone remind me to back Ipswich to go down next year

1 Like

Middlesbrough v Bristol City At the weekend is 7 v 8. Another huge game. Sadly my beloved Preston North End look to be out of it. Good win against Leeds tonight but the three successive defeats before that to Reading, Derby and Sheffield Wednesday look to have sunk us. 5 points off a play off spot but 5 teams to overtake.

Ipswich don’t deserve Mick. There might be a job opening at Barcelona. They could do a lot worse than approach Mick .

1 Like

Fulham :ronnyroar:

We are going up.

A wonderfully astute observation. An ignoramus of a man.

Second from bottom and winless after 6 games. Pretty much back in the place they were before he joined. They didn’t deserve such an honourable man

12 Likes

Be careful what you wish for .

1 Like

Fans not copped on yet. But its coming. Fucked away a lead against the cunts today

:expressionless: Never did it

1 Like

well you had the good manners to ask someone to remind you. If the cunts wont remind you then what are you supposed to do?

3 Likes

I didn’t want to say it, but ya. Fuck ye all

2 Likes

Recently recorded interview on OTB now

1 Like

He is joining TV 3 .