Friends

It was no different to back in the day really… I was doing a line with a Wan when it was first airing, her and her two sisters all glued to it… I wouldn’t call until it was over… It aired at 8pm on Monday’s. I’d be nicely baked by the time I called.

Shur he is shite.

I loved it when I was younger. Watched a few episodes recently and the 6 of them are absolute cunts. They’re incredibly self centred and nasty fuckers to anyone outside the 6.

That poor Gunther cunt for example.

1 Like

Friends was a cracking comedy and extremely underrated in my opinion.

3 Likes

The Beatles of sit coms. Finding an audience in a whole new generation.

Its shite,bland auld rubbish aimed at teenage girls.Id be wary of any fella who liked Friends.Seinfield on the other hand was pure genius.

If you had compared it to Wings it would have been much more plausible.

1 Like

Steps would be more like it

It’s better best forgotten, alright.

Are you a Seinfeld fan? The whole point of Seinfeld was that there weren’t the nicest of people and it was hilarious

Jennifer Aniston was the key to me watching it years ago.

would you get to fuck… It’s the blandest show ever aired. The blonde character was awful, probably the worst in TV, as were the two dumb fuckers in the other apartment.

Ross just read the bedtime story on Cbeebs outstanding :clap: :clap:

1 Like

That’s not his real name pal.

Neither is balbec, pal

1 Like

I never got into it. I don’t think it was carried on poverty 1 or 2

A shur that’s the way it goes. When I was a young fellas I was mad into the A Team. There was a rerun on one of the channels lately. A pure crock of shite.

2 Likes

I love it when a plan comes together.

1 Like

Wha? Another dream dashed.

I enjoy friends. I like Chandler