Fuck off back to bogball jim mcguiness

Yes.

There is great potential in Donegal at the minute, Murphy has 2 or 3 peak years left in him. McHugh is one of the best young players in the country. Then you have guys like McBrearty, Gallagher, Brennan, J McGee etc.

It’s probably a more talented Donegal team at present than the one he won the All Ireland with.

I’d agree with that assessment alright. They have a sprinkling of that group who reached All-Ireland Minor final in 2014 and the AI 21 Semi-Finalists in 2017 plus Murphy, McHugh, McBrearty etc. Macniallias could be the missing part of the jigsaw if they got him back.

McGuinness would get a good bit extra out of that side than Bonner is at present.

I think you’d also have the likes of MacNiallais, Stephen McBrearty and Martin O’Reilly all looking to come back into the fold again. I get the opinion the Donegal players aren’t too sold on Bonner.

Mayo bet them pulling up at the weekend

Bonner strikes me as an awful stook.

Sure he didn’t start older mcbrearty in the puke final v kerry when he had him as an option…

He started some Darach O’ Connor wasn’t it? He never seemed to play much after for Donegal?

3 ACL ruptures I think.

His father John, Jigger O’Connor was a Rossie stalwart 40 years ago. Darach wouldn’t lace his boots.

Young Jigger was going organising a protest against the Donegal lockdown last week.

Bit of a character I’d say.

Black cats will have black kittens. The Rossies like doing it their own way.

He was the height of a bullocks bollocks

O’Connor has played just 21 minutes of Championship football for Donegal since the 2014 AI final.

:eek:

Joyce and McGuinness would have played ball together in Tralee.

Bringing in a different voice to freshen it up for a few sessions you’d think

I thought they got rid of Walsh and Stritch because they were too defensive

1 Like

You’d think the set up would be fresh enough in their first year though. They were flying Div 1 up to the lockdown also.

De dubs are nervous

They had everyone behind the ball in the league from the games I saw.