Fuck off back to bogball jim mcguiness

Galway are a great auld County

I’d love to see them win it out. Football needs a strong Galway.

1 Like

To be quite honest, it’s really down to them or Laois to save the soul of Gaelic football. Football needs Gary Walsh at the top of the Hogan stand lifting sam in December

Maybe Joyce is just try to show them how lucky they are to have him

1 Like

I still remember watching a DVD that came in the paper showing the 2001-2005 finals. At the start of the DVD Michael O’ Muircheartaigh predicted that Laois would win the football in 2006.

1 Like

Referee fucked us

Narrow defeat to Mayo in the quarters after a replay wasn’t it?

It was. Fucked in the first game.

Who was it? My memory is gone. McQuillan or that Cork cunt Collins?

McEneaney the wank

1 Like

The twitterati are losing their shit at McGuinness doing a basic hand passing drill

1 Like

PJ 1
Everyone else 0

Its mad the things that stay with you.

I can still recall having a large bet on Mayo in the replay. Laois needed a goal late on and launched a high ball into the square. Not sure was it Clancy or Garvan got their fist to it and just went wide. I aged about 30 years in that moment.

Ciaran McDonald kicked an absolute beauty of a point that day too. On the Cusack stand sideline into the canal end. He had some left peg

1 Like

Garvan was full forward then, it was him I reckon. I left a wedding early to watch that game. The father in law came with me. It was his side of the family. But he knew what was important.

Twee

10 Likes

Aye, but it was a lovely memory to have of him all the same.

1 Like

Jimmy was on Board for one session. Laughable lads comparing Jimmy to Kevin :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

There’s a lad on Twitter having a right laugh a Jimmy getting a team to practice basic skills of the game. Also has a go at Galvin and Brogan (B) for having the lack of knowledge to be practicing stuff like kicking.

You’re at nothing unless it’s a conditioned game it seems.

Absolutely fucking mental.

Did he possibly post here in the past ?

2 Likes

Is he from Cork?

1 Like