Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

A childminder being involved is almost the worst thing about it.
How does she ever forgive herself? How does she go on at all? Unimaginable to feel responsible for the death of someone elseā€™s child.

ā€œEdibleā€ coffee cups = coffee cups that donā€™t function in their primary role as a cup. Fucking things.

3 Likes

243 previous convictions. How the fuck does that even happen?

1 Like

There was a lad with 700 plus last week.

Great to hear sheā€™s currently clean though. A real good news story

He lives out by you, them boys from privileged background?

Said in court that the family are poor and could only get 2 grand together to compensate the victim and the young lad was going to have to pay them back. Howth Junction is in the middle of a pretty blue collar area and there is a big drug problem at the western end of Kilbarrack.

1 Like

My 95 year old auntie doing great in a nursing home then falling and breaking her hip.

Looks like it was her own fault too.

Tough break at her age, she, no more than yourselves could have done without it.

I clicked in just to see what age this grandmother was, 53. Was expecting to see 39 tbh.

17 years and your man gets 3.

1 Like

The much maligned Judge Nolan had his hands tied on this occasion. I read that he could only impose a maximum of 5 years for coercive control and bucko is entitled to 25% off on the basis of a guilty plea.

Great result- but the prob is a rapist who raped a vulnerable girl multiple times and bate her got 6?and a half years last week
Next week the same animal might get 12
Or 4 or nothing
Judiciary is all over the gaff ref sentencing

Judge Nolan should be sent to COTY thread.

3 Likes

Itā€™s all over the fuckin place, that guard above in Dublin didnā€™t get anything more added cause he didnā€™t rape her? Disgrace.

1 Like

The cop was facing at least 4 other charges that had either 10 year or life max sentences. Not sure if its a DPP fuck up or nolans for accepting the plea whereby the other charges were taken into account

1 Like

Car Insurers.

Despite legislation having been in force since 1st July curtailing price walking of existing customers, they seem to have simply ignored it. Car premium due in a couple of weeks, received a ridiculous quote from Allianz, whom I have had 3 policies with for over 10 years (mine, wifeā€™s & home insurance)

Same had happened the Mrs a couple of months ago and she duly buggered off to some Itā€™s For Women crowd at about 220 euro less. I did a quick online quote (Zurich, as it happened - Hon the Wexicans) and it came in almost 200 quid cheaper also. And that was just on my first go.

Duly rang Allianz to give them the road. They actually seemed surprised and, of course, started rolling out the discounts. They were politely told to go fuck themselves.

Cunts.

4 Likes

Zurich are excellent, saved the bones of 400 quid with them.

If I was betting Iā€™d say Nolan.

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies. Continue discussion at Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 2).