Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

Fyp

I swear to god some of ye fucking spudmunchers are an embarrassment to this country. Fucking sheep.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/news/we-havent-slept-since-the-opening-residents-anger-over-noise-and-horns-from-24hour-krispy-kreme-37376044.html

The country is fucked.

1 Like

24/7 doughnut drive thru :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It should be petrol bombed.

4 Likes

Fat bastards wonā€™t even walk for a doughnut

I had to look at the video to see the extent of it. Gobshites sitting in cars rather than parking and walking the 2 yards to the door. They should capture the regā€™s of the cars and then automatically send every owner to Australia and revoke their Irish passport.

You see it in Dublin all the time now. 15 and 16 year olds in school uniform standing outside Tesco with a fucking 5 pack of doughnuts in their hands and sugar and jam all over their faces. This country is fucked.

1 Like

its like the lads driving around a gym carpark to try and get a spot close to the door, fucking retards

11 Likes

Thatā€™s a cracker of a post right there

The snowflake generation have yet to come up with a fad that is of any benefit to either the human race or the planet.
All they are doing is seeking out ideas and concepts that encourage laziness obesity depression deviancy etc etc.

1 Like

its frightening to think what Ireland will be like in 20 years

2 Likes

They lead worthless lives.

1 Like

We are in trouble.

Thinly veiled ā€œthis is what I see outside the Tesco Express in Ringsend every day and it sickens me that I have to live hereā€

6 Likes

I see a few of these worthless types that I was in college with on facebook, lads in their 40ā€™s who have done fuck all with their lives, rallying against everything. What a complete waste

Baggot Street and Camden Street actually, kid. I wish I worked in Ringsend.

Iā€™ve flagged similar grievances many times beforeā€¦ You see kids outside local shops with a pack of biscuits and a can of Monster. Shops offering chocolate bars in a 2 for 1 deal or reducing a pack of biscuits to 1 Euro are going after kids. Kids being kids of course they are gonna buy themā€¦the problem as always is parents letting kids spend money unsupervisedā€¦ Now you canā€™t be with them all the time. But when you slip them 5 Euro for lunch or give them the same when they are just hanging around the streets with their friends, what the fuck do parents think they are gonna spend it on?.

Youā€™re right as ever, kid. Thereā€™s a lot of shitty parents out there.

Ah lookit, I suppose, Iā€™d know a lot of parents (cc @Bandage) and they mean well and lets face it, it ainā€™t easy being a parent in the modern world, but giving kids money to spend wily nily is only going to go on junk food or drink and drugs.

You couldnā€™t make it up. The two biggest eunuchs on the forum have become experts in parenting

17 Likes