Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

You’ll never know now.

Ah shure lookit when it comes to the election they’ll sympathise with the FG candidate as they blame the water protesters for having piss in the taps. They’ll then give them the number 1 and wish them good luck with their appeal against the award of 13bn.

As a pairing it’s just wrong. It’s like eating chicken and eggs for your dinner

1 Like

You’re not very bright are you?

What about a bit of spiced beef and Xmas ham, still not having it?

1 Like

I’ve it all figured out.

Another pavee point thief, joyrider

1 Like

Nothing reference the power tools in boot- all stolen

@Chucks_Nwoko mentioned “storeys” earlier, and has lodged “Dancing at the crossroads” in my head ever since. You cunt.

My condolences.

1 Like

I met the kid a couple of months back with his mother … he’ll never be right — he’s alive but he has had so many possibilities stolen from him … his grandmother died recently enough too - the whole episode badly affected her health.

1 Like

I hope that little bollocks get cut to shreds in Oberstown. I hope he dies screaming.

1 Like

Yeah it is truly shocking. What could you possibly say to the mother? Other than being alive could he be thought to feed himself in time or wash himself? Occupational therapy in this country is top class so hopefully he will get the very best treatment.

The real shocking thing about this story is not how 1 teenager did this but how other 3 passengers stood by while he drove off leaving a toddler dying on the side of the road. Every second with brain injuries is vital and they did nothing. Cunts the lot of them.

This cunt should never see daylight again

2 Likes

The only thing that kinda saved him was his age — his body / physical make up being loose and able to take a bounce …
The fact he is so young who knows, the body / brain is an amazing thing and who knows what might regenerate . He responds to plenty and physically is fine, but no one knows what lies ahead for him brain function wise

2 Likes

Scummy bastards mates of his arrested outside the courthouse need a major kicking, bloody mahon is as bad as knocka

1 Like

I was sent that during the week. I’ve been praying for a tsunami ever since

1 Like