Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

whats wrong with that, her bind?

It’s child abuse

Was just sent this,make of it what u will( guardsman’s what’s app group)

Probably s load of balls but who knows

Ti’s doing the rounds on twitter alright

Very low number in fairness

And yet still too high.

1 Like

Addicted to or “severely affected by” is pretty bad. Low numbers but huge implications.

Multiply by circa €100,000* each in terms of future cost to the state

*picks random figure out of the air

This geebag outsourced cervical screening and sneered at experts who claimed correctly it would lead to a drop in standards

4 Likes

Mary Harney’s Bust

Surely the first time that Mary Harney and erection have appeared in the same sentence?

7 Likes

“We will find a way that New York will get a match over there. The possibility will be that the winners of a Tier 2 Championship will go over and play New York for what would be considered something along the lines of an intercontinental cup.”

A great pal of mine just sent me a photo he’s after taking in Norwich titled
"things you see on a day out in Norwich.

1. A tattoo of a man pushing a lawnmower"

I had cause recently to go into one of those phone shops. You know the type, second hand phones, covers, vapes, all that stuff. Mostly owned and run by “foreigners” for want of a better word.

After going into the third shop it seems that none of them take card payments. This is wrong but I’m glad to see that cash is still king in certain parts of out economy. I was none the less surprised that they were prepared to loose business because of it.

Comments please…

I’m amazon at the sheer amount of them around and I dont no many people to use the. Any that have didn’t have a great experience.

I reckon they are all fronts for washing money. Ruining streets with tacky shop fronts. William street in Limerick is an example. Not helped by the locals on the street either

2 things. Sum up is the answer here for small payments. If they want to take your business.

Our local dry cleaners operates a cash only policy. Multiple stores. 9e for a waistcoat up from a fiver last year? Fucking gougers. *

Yes I own a waistcoat. Amongst other things.

I did make a cash purchase after, despite the fact that the cash machine at the top of William St. was chewing cards. Got home and of course it didn’t work properly. Glad to report though that it was exchanged with no fuss and the new item seems to be running well so far